Tire puncture preparation

/ Tire puncture preparation #1  
Tractor
2023KIOTI NS 4710
I recently purchased a KIOTI NS4710. This tractor lives on my undeveloped (but, now, looking better!!!) property, across a narrow stream crossing. too narrow/not straight enough (I think) for a truck/trailer capable of pulling the tractor to cross.

Anyhow. Is it generally a good or bad idea to use tire sealant in these to patch a hole? does that even work if the tires are filled with ballast? are there other/better options? or should I just keep a bottle on hand in case I spring a bad leak?
I just want to be in the best possible position for recovery. I'm not sure how id get it out of there if it's not driveable.

TIA!

/ Tire puncture preparation #2  
Maybe tubes in the tire will help.

/ Tire puncture preparation #3  
Sealant will have no affect if you have filled tires. I keep a plug kit around, this one Amazon.com I've used a few times on the SxS and an implement but never the tractor.

Know how to reseat a tire on a rim as well, I've never punctured tires (knock on wood) but I've knocked the beads loose.

Tubes could be an option but not one I'd recommend or want to mess with. My water nurse tank has tubes and I'm constantly fighting them because the valve stems like to get worn and little pinch flats from moving around at lower pressures.