Tire won’t take air.

/ Tire won’t take air. #21  
Not worth it for one tire, but do a search for a bead seater tank. I've wrestled/strapped tires from the size you speak of, to 12 ply trailer tires that were stubborn about popping out on the rim. I lucked out 2 years ago, and found a nice used Cheetah brand locally on the FB Marketplace for $40. It's paid for itself many times over, and saved a lot of aggravation. They dump a high volume of air through that gap between tire and rim. Pops it out in a nano second. Maybe check with one of your buddies, and see if they have one.

Along with that, I bought a quart can of brush on bead sealing compound, to seal between the bead and rim, sealing imperfections where you get a slow leak. Any auto parts store should have it. I had a new front tire on my Cub Cadet that would lose air over a period of a couple weeks. Broke it down enough to seal the bead on both sides, used the bead seater tank to pop it out on the rim. Haven't added air since.

/ Tire won’t take air. #22  
A trick (very similar to the ratchet strap) is to use a rope. Make a loop around the tire and put a pipe between the tire and rope. Just make sure the loop is larger than the diameter of the tire when blown up. Twist the pipe so the rope tightens around the tire. Unlike a ratchet strap once the tire starts to air up you don't have to mess with releasing the ratchet. With a pipe you just let it unwind and it easily loosens the rope.

/ Tire won’t take air. #23  
HarborFreight $5 each. Done

/ Tire won’t take air. #24  
I've gone to filled tires from TSC for the hand truck, air compressor, and yard wagon. Seems like I'd get them working then when I needed them again two weeks later I had to repeat the process. Best $15/tire I've ever spent.

/ Tire won’t take air. #25  
I put Slime tire sealer in mine. Put some of that in it and spin it around some to distribute it. Then try and add air. Do the other side while you are at it.

/ Tire won’t take air. #26  
Recently I had a small front mower tire I put a tube in and after fighting with it two hours I found a guy who has a mower repair business. He wasn't far away working, said bring it by. He had a 2" square steel adapter he made for his truck hitch. Welded plate on top with a bolt & different size sleeves. Spray bottle dish detergent and water. With tire tool had it on, filled with air in a few minutes.
He said no charge but I gave him $20...worth it to me and I made one similar I chuck in my bench vice.

/ Tire won’t take air. #27  
I’ve got a tubeless tire on a hand truck, the kind you strap a fridge to to move it out of the house, that won’t take air. Both were totally flat, I hadn’t used it in years. One side took air, the other side the air just leaks out around the edges, no tube. Is there some trick to get it to start holding air. I think once it seals it will hold air. I’d rather not try the starting fluid thing.
That's an odd one because regular appliance dollies don't have pneumatic tires because they bounce and allow tipping sideways, and they will have built-in belts on the frame for navigating stairs. I'm thinking you do not have an appliance dolly. Regular hand trucks are unsafe for appliance moving. Did somebody switch wheels on you? Better get the right flat-free wheels on there. No time to go cheap when you're moving a refrigerator down a flight of stairs.

/ Tire won’t take air. #29  
Recently I had a small front mower tire I put a tube in and after fighting with it two hours I found a guy who has a mower repair business. He wasn't far away working, said bring it by. He had a 2" square steel adapter he made for his truck hitch. Welded plate on top with a bolt & different size sleeves. Spray bottle dish detergent and water. With tire tool had it on, filled with air in a few minutes.
He said no charge but I gave him $20...worth it to me and I made one similar I chuck in my bench vice.
Picture?

/ Tire won’t take air. #30  
Take the valve off so sir can enter much faster then work fast to get the valve started before you lose too much air. I tend to always put tubes in these crappy handtruck tires