Tires filled with Beet Juice too heavy for landscaping and field work?

/ Tires filled with Beet Juice too heavy for landscaping and field work? #71  
That’s ridiculous of your dealer. He/she is doing a disservice to those who want to use a 3pt weight box, cast rims, or wheel weights, or hang an implement off the back.
Some guys working in rough conditions can’t have fluid in their tires.
A lot of new tractor buyer do not know what they do not know. They may not understand the need for ballast with a FEL. There are several veteran tractor owners on this forum that do not understand the need for ballast. These small tractors of any brand need the ballested tires for FEL work. Many of the rims are not made for cast iron weights which are also very expensive.

The result is a good dealer selling a tractor with a FEL needs to load the tires.

/ Tires filled with Beet Juice too heavy for landscaping and field work? #72  
I understand the need for it, but refusing to sell a tractor & loader without filled rims is silly when the dealer could offer the option of a 3 point weight box, or wheel weights, which are available for any tractor.
Maybe the dealer should educate their clientele on the possibilities of tipping a tractor & loader without ballast instead? Then let the buyer decide what course of action is best for him? :)

/ Tires filled with Beet Juice too heavy for landscaping and field work? #73  
I understand the need for it, but refusing to sell a tractor & loader without filled rims is silly when the dealer could offer the option of a 3 point weight box, or wheel weights, which are available for any tractor.
Maybe the dealer should educate their clientele on the possibilities of tipping a tractor & loader without ballast instead? Then let the buyer decide what course of action is best for him? :)
That’s like a car dealer who won’t sell new cars without dealer installed under-coating. It’s about the 💲💲

/ Tires filled with Beet Juice too heavy for landscaping and field work? #75  
That’s ridiculous of your dealer. He/she is doing a disservice to those who want to use a 3pt weight box, cast rims, or wheel weights, or hang an implement off the back.
Some guys working in rough conditions can’t have fluid in their tires.
The dealer won’t allow a tractor with loader to go out without eithebbuying the cast weights or liquid fill. I should have stated that correctly. But he does the liquid fill for free and the cast weights cost about $1000 for the pair, so most people opt for the liquid fill.

/ Tires filled with Beet Juice too heavy for landscaping and field work? #76  
That’s like a car dealer who won’t sell new cars without dealer installed under-coating. It’s about the 💲💲
My dealer doesn’t charge extra for liquid fill. They say they do this for all machines where the buyer doesn’t buy wheel weights.

/ Tires filled with Beet Juice too heavy for landscaping and field work? #77  
My dealer doesn’t charge extra for liquid fill. They say they do this for all machines where the buyer doesn’t buy wheel weights.
Of course he does. Even if you think it’s “free”, it’s built into the cost of the tractor.

/ Tires filled with Beet Juice too heavy for landscaping and field work? #78  
Of course he does. Even if you think it’s “free”, it’s built into the cost of the tractor.
Maybe but I didn’t care. They beat other dealers in price. They also weld hooks on all buckets if requested as part of dealer prep. The salesman told me that these little things cost them very little and make for satisfied customers.

/ Tires filled with Beet Juice too heavy for landscaping and field work? #79  
So how much stress do you figure you could take off the back axle by hanging a few hundred pounds of suitcase weights off the front?

The stress (torque / “foot-pounds”) removed would be the amount of weight (pounds) added times how far (feet) out in front of the front axle you added it.

Torque = Force (“weight”) applied x distance (feet) from point of rotation.

Example (not including weight of the mounting frames): 200 pounds 5’ in front of front axle takes off as much weight from rear axle as 500 pounds 2’ in ahead of front axle.

/ Tires filled with Beet Juice too heavy for landscaping and field work? #80  
Food for thought

Perfect example.of why the country is in the sad shape it is.

Too many idiots. Looking to be protected from themselves. And if they don't get protected from themselves, lawsuits like this happen.

It's a tragedy, but damn it's all about the money. No one wants to ever accept responsibility for their actions.

Watch youtube. Bunch of videos of idiots doing dumb stuff. Makes me wonder if their antics result in a lawsuit to make their lazy @$$'s never have to work again???