Titan Attachments Quick Hitch Initial Review

/ Titan Attachments Quick Hitch Initial Review #1  

Ledgemere Farm

Veteran Member
Tractor
A bunch
Titan Attachments Quick hitch- A Total Waste Of Money?

/ Titan Attachments Quick Hitch Initial Review
Looks flimsy the QH16 is much better and has none of those issues
I’m not overly impressed by it to be honest. I left what I thought of the welds out of my video. The whole locking mechanism is really chincey

/ Titan Attachments Quick Hitch Initial Review #4  
Pretty typical of any quick hitch that is produced in China with minimum standards..... This is problem in industry today... Made cheap as possible and ask exorbitant price for item....

Another issue with quick hitches and its not quick hitch specification/design fault it is implement manufacturers seem to want to ignore the standard and continue to manufacture implement attachments to their old specifications and not revamp or update design to have better compatibility change is hard for some manufacturing entities...

I have BE (Braber Equipment Ltd) Cat 1 QH with none of these issues...

Something to look at...

Last edited:
   / Titan Attachments Quick Hitch Initial Review #5  
The hook $34.95 https://www.amazon.com/osemar-Harbor-Freight-Quick-Hitch/dp/B08W4X6TJT

Harbor Freight $140 3-Point Quick Hitch - 27-3/16 In. Clearance
1660072220112.png

willy

/ Titan Attachments Quick Hitch Initial Review #6  
Speeco E Hitch is a very popular Category 1 model because it doesn't require bushings like most other "traditional" ones.
Travis

243350167_10218376068945105_3717703230248685538_ne.jpg

/ Titan Attachments Quick Hitch Initial Review #7  
I'm fortunate that my tractor has the Euro hooks on it from the factory;

looking down from the cab, you can see the tractor hooks and the balls on the implement,
2.jpg

After backing in to the implement, you can see that I'm not perfectly level,
3.jpg

I've lifted the lift arms and taken the load off the parking stands,
4.jpg

And now I'm lowering my toplink with the rope and adjusting the length to catch,
5.jpg

My implement is completly on my 3 point, I'll close the latches when I lift the parking stands and connect the pto and hydraulics,
6.jpg

No fuss no muss. The hydraulic toplink is not factory.

/ Titan Attachments Quick Hitch Initial Review #8  
I'm fortunate that my tractor has the Euro hooks on it from the factory;

looking down from the cab, you can see the tractor hooks and the balls on the implement,
View attachment 757678

After backing in to the implement, you can see that I'm not perfectly level,
View attachment 757679

I've lifted the lift arms and taken the load off the parking stands,
View attachment 757680

And now I'm lowering my toplink with the rope and adjusting the length to catch,
View attachment 757681

My implement is completly on my 3 point, I'll close the latches when I lift the parking stands and connect the pto and hydraulics,
View attachment 757682

No fuss no muss. The hydraulic toplink is not factory.
Nice, simple and just works. No frame in the way either.

Most hooks will actually latch it self once the ball sits in the hook, but I've noticed some brands are a bit more stubborn and need to be manually locked. Still no big deal at all.

The top link with the hook makes for the complete combo. How have you been like it so far, Lou?

/ Titan Attachments Quick Hitch Initial Review #9  
I have the HF QH and while I've had to make a few adjustments I'm please with it overall. I had to use bushings for the FM and rear blade, but I use it as is with my weight barrel and rake and BB. It's ice to back up and drop the weight barrel and then back up and attach the blade or rake w/o getting out of the seat.

I'm not using the FM much since I got my ZTM.

I'll post some pics

/ Titan Attachments Quick Hitch Initial Review #10