Titan comes with 5/100k bumper to bumper warranty

/ Titan comes with 5/100k bumper to bumper warranty #2  
Have they sold one yet to warrant a warranty

/ Titan comes with 5/100k bumper to bumper warranty #3  
They are popular around here and more so a little north since they make (or made) them near Nashville.

/ Titan comes with 5/100k bumper to bumper warranty #4  
I had a 08 that I traded with 97,000 miles. Which I still had it. My favorite truck to date. It was bulletproof!

Chris

/ Titan comes with 5/100k bumper to bumper warranty #5  
I don't believe I've seen one on the road yet...

/ Titan comes with 5/100k bumper to bumper warranty #6  
I don't believe I've seen one on the road yet...

Perhaps only for US market? Dunno

We had a couple as company trucks where I used to work. They were well liked, abused and kept going.

/ Titan comes with 5/100k bumper to bumper warranty #7  
I have the Titan XD with the Cummins 5L Diesel engine. I needed to be able to pull a 10k load, and my F150 wouldn't do that. I got a pretty good price compared to sticker and I like the mileage better than my 150, too. Now, I have to find a trailer that can tote 7k worth of tractor.

And part of my warranty is for 7 years. All in all, it is really nice and not as big as the F250 and such but can pull 12k load. I looked at an F150 with the 3.5 EcoBoost, too. Turns out, this Titan was cheaper and had better torque.

/ Titan comes with 5/100k bumper to bumper warranty #8  
What kind of MPG you getting with that XD?

/ Titan comes with 5/100k bumper to bumper warranty #9  
What kind of MPG you getting with that XD?

With the 150, I was getting 15 mpg and towing a trailer (empty or with a 5k load) I got 10. So far, without the engine broken in, I've seen 18 to 20. I have read several reports on the XD that stated the the mpg gets progressively better as the miles climb. I have not yet pulled a trailer with it, as I have put only 200 miles on it so far. Only time will tell.