Titan Implements 6 Foot Finish Mower Opinions

/ Titan Implements 6 Foot Finish Mower Opinions #1  

wirlybird

Gold Member
Tractor
John Deere 3038 E, John Deere 3032E, John Deere 756, John Deere X585, John Deere 332
Hi all,
Been a while.
I have someone wanting to trade a 2022 Titan Implements 6 foot finish mower for a big flail I have.
This finish mower seems to retail for about $3000. He "said" it was used a couple times. I still have to go check it out.
I'm asking $2495 for my flail.

What do you guys think about this finish mower? Decent? Stay away?

I could use a good 6 foot finish mower but have been looking for a Land Pride at a decent price.

Thanks for any opinions.

/ Titan Implements 6 Foot Finish Mower Opinions #2  
I’m looking for a flail mower currently. LoL
I would think you could sell yours, for more than a 6’ Titan finish mower is worth.
Titan implements is a good company and they make good stuff right here in Tennessee,
I have one of their rotary cutters, and it is better built than a comparable price bush hog, or land pride
I would assume their finish mowers to be of similar quality, but not the dollar value of a flail mower, if in the same condition, depending on brand of the flail mower

/ Titan Implements 6 Foot Finish Mower Opinions #3  
I’m looking for a flail mower currently. LoL
I would think you could sell yours, for more than a 6’ Titan finish mower is worth.
Titan implements is a good company and they make good stuff right here in Tennessee,
I have one of their rotary cutters, and it is better built than a comparable price bush hog, or land pride
I would assume their finish mowers to be of similar quality, but not the dollar value of a flail mower, if in the same condition, depending on brand of the flail mower
Don't forget they had a change....

/ Titan Implements 6 Foot Finish Mower Opinions #4  
Don't forget they had a change....

I personally think they did that, because so many people were confusing them with the import junk store Titan palletforks.com LoL

/ Titan Implements 6 Foot Finish Mower Opinions #5  
I personally think they did that, because so many people were confusing them with the import junk store Titan palletforks.com LoL
I would say that's exactly why they did it. Far as Ive been able to learn their PTO powered gear seems to be italian import and of good quality.

/ Titan Implements 6 Foot Finish Mower Opinions
A little late, but thanks.
Always good to make sure on these things. I was looking at Titan Implements which has now changed its name!

/ Titan Implements 6 Foot Finish Mower Opinions
Did the trade.
The finish mower is less than 6 months old and used twice. It's a little dirty from being in a barn.
I can tell you it is a solid piece of equipment and weighs in at about 550 pounds so it is all there.
It seems very well made.

20221116_150050.jpg

20221116_150057.jpg