3-Point Hitch TLB 110 3 point hitch

/ TLB 110 3 point hitch
No this is one for sale not far from me, posted for those looking to buy and go for a short drive. LOL

/ TLB 110 3 point hitch
I got over to the Deere dealer the other day and they will sell me the complete TnT kit for $1200. That does not seem to bad since the standard 3 point hitch kit was about $900.

/ TLB 110 3 point hitch #23  
Only $300 more for the TnT? Seems like a great deal to me!

/ TLB 110 3 point hitch #24  
I got over to the Deere dealer the other day and they will sell me the complete TnT kit for $1200. That does not seem to bad since the standard 3 point hitch kit was about $900.

You may want to double check on that. I believe that all you will get for that $1200 is the top and tilt cylinders, I believe that no other linkage will be included with that price. If your dealer is willing to sell you all the linkage and the "TnT" kit for that price, then you should have bought it right then and there.

Just my :2cents:

/ TLB 110 3 point hitch
Well I double checked if the TnT kit was complete. JD said its a complete kit. Then came the bad news, it is discontinued. So I ordered the standard kit and I will order the HYDs from Fit Rite once i get the parts and then need to find a good box scraper.:(

/ TLB 110 3 point hitch #26  
Good deal the TnT is definitely worth it. Do you still need the measurements? I don't have my tractor yet or I'd have gotten them.

The Gannon box blades are top notch in my opinion (my and Steve's Frontier BB1284 box blades are just rebranded Gannon's). They are definitely worth the look in my opinion.

/ TLB 110 3 point hitch
Martian Thanks for all the help-photos and info. (PMs) I don,t need the measurements now, I ordered the standard 3 point hitch today from JD. Once I get the 3pt hitch and a box blade I will order the hyd. cyl.

/ TLB 110 3 point hitch
I called JD today and asked if the TnT kit is available for the 45XX or 47XX and the service guy said no it was the same part number as the TLB 110 and discontinued.

/ TLB 110 3 point hitch #29  
I think that John Deere must be discontinuing some of these. Even my local JD guy is asking me about "TnT" kits. :thumbsup:

/ TLB 110 3 point hitch
Hi Brian
I think you are correct about JD not making the TnT any more. I find it hard to believe that with the 4XXX tractors and maybe even the 3XXX that they would stop.
Anyways as soon is I find my box blade I will be in touch, maybe before if it takes to long to find a good blade.