/ TN75D Price #1  

Phred

Veteran Member
Tractor
TN70D, 4wd, 16x16 trans
What is a good price on a TN75D?

/ TN75D Price #2  
Phred,

I just purchased a TN75D, 4WD, 8x8 syncro trans., 16.9x30 rear & 11.2x24 front, 3 rear hyd. remotes, mid mount hyd. kit for FEL, and Quicke 720 FEL for $35,450. Tractor was $29,850. Hope this can be of some help.

Bulldogger

/ TN75D Price #3  
we just sold a customer that same tractor with a New Holland loader which is a better loader for 29,900.00 most dealers should be able to do that price for you! good luck

/ TN75D Price
Bulldogger,

Thanks for the info.
Once you get some time to play with it I would love to hear about your experince with it.

Fred

/ TN75D Price
Ricky,

Thats $29,900 just for the tractor?
Or did that include the loader?

/ TN75D Price #6  
included loader and loaded tires and grille gaurd, and replacable cutting edge for bucket

/ TN75D Price
WOW!
Thats slightly less than the asking price from my local dealer for just the tractor.

Where is your dealership? (send me an email if you would)

Thanks,

Fred

/ TN75D Price #8  
I ordered that grill guard with my TN65 and then I had them take it back and started building my own. That was about the sorriest looking excuse for a guard I've ever seen. It looks like it was designed for use with front weights. Without the weights it's useless.

/ TN75D Price #9  
Could you also email me your address / phone. Price seems very good.

/ TN75D Price #10  
you need to give me your email address if you want me to respond to you! on address and phone number. Our dealership is in New England if that helps you and we are one of the top sellars of TN tractors in our district