TN75D $$

/ TN75D $$ #21  
This HP bonus is only on the TN 65 that I know of. It just happened to work out that way. Wish all the tractors were that way but I would imagine they are only 1-2 hp above rating in the Utility class. At least Deere was good enough to help you out. Was it Deere themselves or your dealer who helped you get the tractor better suited for your baling needs?

/ TN75D $$ #22  
Both. When they put the tractor on the dyno and found out it was only making 50 some hp with the cab they called deere. It was making 65 at the pto without the cab but the cab running everything took about 8 hp. Deere agreed to reimburse the dealer for the tractor and give them 12 months to sell it. They let the dealer keep whatever they made on the sale of the 5420 with me as well. They also gave the dealer freight, setup, and a small dealer profit on the 6415. At first they didn't want to give me the 0% financing because they said they were giving me the new at cost. Then later they agreed to do the 0% if I kept the loan the same amount as what the 5420 was and paid the difference in the two tractors. I thought that was fair enough. I would say they did the right thing, dealer and corporate.

/ TN75D $$ #23  
My TN70D has the pto lever just under the steering wheel that you pull up. I guess this may be what you mean by between you legs. It pretty positive and not easy to engage by accident.

Fred