Today She Smiled!

/ Today She Smiled! #1  

paulfun9

Veteran Member
Tractor
Kioti DK40
After an exhausting time over the last few weeks doing research and driving both short and near looking and testing all the different tractors on the market. Then doing the agonizing task of funding the cost of a new machine and looking/testing some more before finally choosing the DK40 as the one to get. My other half went from interested to being bored to tired of hearing about it back to interest again then to worry about how much $$ we are spending.

Today it arrived and after a little shake down run around the house and playing with some half frozen dirt piles down below the ball field. It was time for her to take a ride before we headed out to see some friends. SO I put her on board and gave her the basics of the New machine and off she went on her first ride. It was amazing to see that smile come back on her face I could see it from about 500 feet away as she turned to cut across the field. So the final approval is in and she is happy and can actually drive it with confidence so we both can be happy.

/ Today She Smiled! #2  
After an exhausting time over the last few weeks doing research and driving both short and near looking and testing all the different tractors on the market. Then doing the agonizing task of funding the cost of a new machine and looking/testing some more before finally choosing the DK40 as the one to get. My other half went from interested to being bored to tired of hearing about it back to interest again then to worry about how much $$ we are spending.

Today it arrived and after a little shake down run around the house and playing with some half frozen dirt piles down below the ball field. It was time for her to take a ride before we headed out to see some friends. SO I put her on board and gave her the basics of the New machine and off she went on her first ride. It was amazing to see that smile come back on her face I could see it from about 500 feet away as she turned to cut across the field. So the final approval is in and she is happy and can actually drive it with confidence so we both can be happy.
What is that old saying,if mommy is not happy nobody is happy?LOL.Enjoy your new Kioti tractor.

/ Today She Smiled! #4  
That's great, having the wife aboard makes life so much nicer for all.:thumbsup:

Would love to see some pictures.

/ Today She Smiled! #5  
My wife was hesitant when we bought our CK20S. I already had another small tractor. I sold it and our lawn mower. Once the new CK was delivered and she seen what it could do she was more receptive. I mow with it, garden with it and do small acreage stuff with it. After a year, she broke down and said it was a good choice. :)

/ Today She Smiled! #6  
TBN rules state must post pictures.

/ Today She Smiled!
Sorry I cant post pics at the moment. I don't own a cell phone and my digital camera is broke with no plans for a replacement at the present time. So unless a friend or family member decides to come visit and take some pics for me I have to remain a rule breaker.

/ Today She Smiled! #8  
. It was amazing to see that smile come back on her face I could see it from about 500 feet away as she turned to cut across the field.
Soooo, what tractor is she going to get for herself? :dance1:

/ Today She Smiled!
Soooo, what tractor is she going to get for herself? :dance1:

I think she wants this one! I came home from a quick trip to cabelas today and found her in the back yard showing it off to her sister by moving my coal ash pile around. This made me smile big! This is the first time she has ever pulled anything out of the garage without me doing the initial start up and backing it out for her.

/ Today She Smiled! #10  
Wait til she tells you to get the h*ll off her tractor! :laughing: