TODAY'S GUN TIME

/ TODAY'S GUN TIME #1,621  
So what's everyones standard operation procedures when carrying armed and you have to use a crowed public restroom?
I usually fire off one warning shot upon entering the restroom. That clears out most of the crowd. All but those with severely stunted olfactory senses scramble out pretty quickly with shot #2 ;)

/ TODAY'S GUN TIME #1,622  
I usually fire off one warning shot upon entering the restroom. That clears out most of the crowd. All but those with severely stunted olfactory senses scramble out pretty quickly with shot #2 ;)

My warning shots don't normally go off until I'm sitting on the hopper. Sometimes the bathroom still clears outs:laughing:

/ TODAY'S GUN TIME #1,623  
Wondering what all kind of practice targets are your favorite? Always used the cheapo black and unbleached paper targets.

My favorite target is generally a steel gong. That said, when I want to run out back just to make certain the guns are shooting ok, my targets are cheaper than yours:thumbsup: 8x11 copy paper, black marker and a can of Kodiak.

Screen Shot 2017-07-25 at 6.03.24 AM.png

/ TODAY'S GUN TIME #1,625  
Could... but you don't get the cool reactive feature that let's you see your hit! Like this...

View attachment 516452

I usually use those for sighting in, it makes it easier to see from distance. There are a few places you can download .pdf files of different paper targets and print them on regular 8.5x11 paper.

/ TODAY'S GUN TIME #1,626  
Yeah jealous.

If you have room, or your range is long enough and allows you too, 12" AR500 gongs are only $45-$50 shipped from Amazon. Add a 4x4 stand and your good to go.

/ TODAY'S GUN TIME
#1,627  
I usually use those for sighting in, it makes it easier to see from distance. There are a few places you can download .pdf files of different paper targets and print them on regular 8.5x11 paper.
Exactly what I use them for mostly. Really helps.

/ TODAY'S GUN TIME #1,628  
Toni and I both had gun time this morning. She took a small hog and about an hour later I took one too. It was the first thing I have ever shot with my .30-30 and it was a head shot from about 50 yards. I won't post a pic because it was a devastating shot, it took about a quarter of his face off, unless someone wants to see it. Massive damage.

/ TODAY'S GUN TIME
#1,629  
Toni and I both had gun time this morning. She took a small hog and about an hour later I took one too. It was the first thing I have ever shot with my .30-30 and it was a head shot from about 50 yards. I won't post a pic because it was a devastating shot, it took about a quarter of his face off, unless someone wants to see it. Massive damage.
A good use for using a blurring tool?

/ TODAY'S GUN TIME #1,630  
Then it's just another hog. :D

I usually don't mind posting or seeing dead animals but this was extreme and this is a family board. I was truly impressed with the .30-30, the bullet was just a 150 grain Federal, not a hog load or a more powerful bullet. I was going to grab a case of those Hornady Lever Revolution bullets but haven't done it yet. I still have plenty of regular ammo to shoot up.