TODAY'S GUN TIME

/ TODAY'S GUN TIME #1,851  
I officially ordered my PSA Freedom complete lower and a Bear Creek Arsenal 16" complete upper in 6.5 Grendel (Type-II). I really liked the idea of a right side charging 6.5 with a 20" barrel, but couldn't swing the finances.

/ TODAY'S GUN TIME #1,852  
Was outback with the one boy with the .22 on the right (one likes to shoot, the other loves archery, go figure).

fav.png

Out of all the guns I own, these two I will never sell and will be given to either of the boys. I've already told them that if they sell them, 1- shame on them for needing the money that bad (as they aren't worth that much money wise) 2 - there is a good chance I will haunt them for the rest of their lives LOL

/ TODAY'S GUN TIME
#1,853  
Was outback with the one boy with the .22 on the right (one likes to shoot, the other loves archery, go figure).

View attachment 524790

Out of all the guns I own, these two I will never sell and will be given to either of the boys. I've already told them that if they sell them, 1- shame on them for needing the money that bad (as they aren't worth that much money wise) 2 - there is a good chance I will haunt them for the rest of their lives LOL
Needs to be said... twice though, and at the right time. Rest assured they will understand.

/ TODAY'S GUN TIME #1,855  
I bought a combo hand gun with Crimson trace light. Brand new and I just installed a brand new battery before I removed it from the gun. I see them listed on midway for $125. Where is the best place to sell something like this and what is fair price for it? this is what it is:
Crimson Trace Rail Master Weapon Light LED Light - MPN: CMR-22

/ TODAY'S GUN TIME #1,856  
I bought a combo hand gun with Crimson trace light. Where is the best place to sell something like this and what is fair price for it?

The Crimson Trace seems to be an expensive accessory, with little resale value,,

I purchased this MKII at a LGS, and I felt the price had zero added $$$ because of the Crimson Trace grip,,,

MKIIComp2_zpsf506cfd1.jpg

The gun came with the original grips, and the Crimson Trace box, papers,, etc,,
I asked the owner of the LGS what the price would be without the Crimson Trace,,,
he said the gun would be the same price. :eek:

Keep the Crimson Trace,, and enjoy it!! :thumbsup:

/ TODAY'S GUN TIME #1,859  
I chuckled at your poster. I had to chuckle quietly as the wife is nearby, but chuckle I did!.

I showed it to the wife. She had a good chuckle with me. Then sent it to a friend who’s going through a divorce. He thought it was hilarious.

/ TODAY'S GUN TIME #1,860  
I'd love to get rid of my Glock 19 for a Sig 229.