TODAY'S GUN TIME

/ TODAY'S GUN TIME #2,482  
I ordered a Maglula and looking forward to it coming tomorrow. I've worn out my thumb.

You won't regret it. I have them for just about everything that takes a magazine.

/ TODAY'S GUN TIME
#2,485  
Fun... eh! Bet you didn't expect mag loading could be a pleasure? :cool2:

/ TODAY'S GUN TIME #2,486  
Local store has a sale on Ruger LCP 380 for $169... thoughts? I have wanted a 380 for a while, so when the wife mentions that her uncle picked up "a cute little pistol today", I had to look it up... does that model have any issues? Reliable? Any input welcome.

/ TODAY'S GUN TIME #2,487  
Greg,
Is it the LCP2?

See posts 2411 - 2415 in this thread.

/ TODAY'S GUN TIME #2,488  
Greg,
Is it the LCP2?

See posts 2411 - 2415 in this thread.

Thanks for the reminder on thoes posts...

This is a new, not used, sale.... ad doesn't say LCP 2, but are they currently selling both, as new? I will be sure to ask, if we actually buy one.

/ TODAY'S GUN TIME #2,489  
Local store has a sale on Ruger LCP 380 for $169... thoughts? I have wanted a 380 for a while, so when the wife mentions that her uncle picked up "a cute little pistol today", I had to look it up... does that model have any issues? Reliable? Any input welcome.

The original' s are going for that price. The II is still just a bit over $200.

I have the original in stainless and it's nice for pocket or inside waist band carry because sweat doesn't effect it at all.

The sights and trigger are so much better on the LCP II that that's what I would recommend if you could swing $50-60 more. If not, the original Elsie Pea is a good little gun that is about as concealable as it gets. Nothing wrong with it. Fine deep conceal gun. I trust it. You'll just have to practice with it more to accommodate for the diminutive sights and heavy, long trigger.

Whatever you pick just shoot it quite a bit with the defense ammo you plan to use to make sure it doesn't hang up on the ramp. I mostly shoot reloads and Gold Dot HP's are my favorite and feed well. I use Hornady XTP's too but if I'm not careful with my OAL (overall length for non reloaders) it can hang up sometimes.

/ TODAY'S GUN TIME #2,490  
If not, the original Elsie Pea is a good little gun that is about as concealable as it gets. Nothing wrong with it. Fine deep conceal gun. I trust it. You'll just have to practice with it more to accommodate for the diminutive sights and heavy, long trigger.

My LCP (first generation) is carried as a back up...rarely the primary pistol. It's also a belly gun...I've never been any good hitting a target more then 8-10 feet away, but I'll admit, I don't practice with it as much as I should. I use Hornady Critical Defense ammo which feeds quite well