TODAY'S GUN TIME

/ TODAY'S GUN TIME #7,542  
Why would a AR-15 cause more "inimidation" than an open carry .357 six shooter?

Does a semi auto handgun cause even yet more intimidation over a revolver for open carry?

Gun is a gun, be it shoots one round only or can hold a banana mag and can shoot 30 rounds (unless you're in a communist state, because 30 round mags are illegal because everyone follows the law).

I see a guy with a six shooter on his hip or a AR-15 over his shoulder, he will still have my attention.

At the end of the day, it's just plain common sense not to advertise you carry IMO. Heck, I still have people to this day in 20 years of living in NC that they are surprised that I actually like guns. I'm a gun nut to some extent, but to only the people who are my friends.
Or like I always say, get a Kel Tec PMR 30, holds 30 in the handle, no banana mag needed... AND... it also comes in carbine form, the CMR 30!

IMG_3891.JPG

/ TODAY'S GUN TIME #7,543  
One reason we moved to Vermont was pretty much a total lack of gun laws...quite unnecessary.
However, things have changed dramatically...not going to go political, but there are a lot more laws than in 2012
I think their idea is to keep whittling away at our gun rights until there's nothing left to shoot.
"common sense gun restrictions" is what they always call them, right?

/ TODAY'S GUN TIME #7,544  
Recent purchase of brass for my favorite .357 firearm.
David from jax

Attachments

• 20210422_174649.jpg
    20210422_174649.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 76
   / TODAY'S GUN TIME #7,545  
My favorite 357 brass after shooting with 22 Hornet, 22 long rifle and 45 ACP friends.

Attachments

• 20210509_083031.jpg
    20210509_083031.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 76
   / TODAY'S GUN TIME #7,546  
I think their idea is to keep whittling away at our gun rights until there's nothing left to shoot.
"common sense gun restrictions" is what they always call them, right?

Dont forget. They are doing it for the children.
No matter what its always for the children.

/ TODAY'S GUN TIME #7,547  
Dont forget. They are doing it for the children.
No matter what its always for the children.
Although I agree with you and Hay Dude, you must not post your political thoughts in this thread. Doing so will get this thread closed, as has been done on several other threads.
If you need to, send PM's to each other, or find another forum (AR-15.com, for example) that tolerates political posts

Moss Road, one of the TBN moderators, has already posted a warning...take heed to that, please!!

/ TODAY'S GUN TIME #7,548  
I didnt know gun rights were "political".
I thought they were constitutional rights?
Wont post anything about gun rights anymore....

/ TODAY'S GUN TIME #7,550  
Thanks, great day here also, and Happy Mother's Day to all of you that fall into that group!