TODAY'S GUN TIME

/ TODAY'S GUN TIME #1,671  
You guys with your rattle can autoloaders are pretty entertaining.

Hahaha ... "rattle can." I'll have to remember that one. I carry a revolver every day, Larry. Never was a big auto fan. Don't hate them, just prefer a revolver.

/ TODAY'S GUN TIME #1,672  
You guys with your rattle can autoloaders are pretty entertaining. Here's an American Arms Virginian Dragoon in 44 Magnum, manufactured in 1986. $250 at a gun show for a stainless single action revolver in excellent condition. 8.5" barrel, adjustable sights, an excellent hunting handgun. This is the Yorktown commemorative model, and has some trigger/hammer refinements that were never even published in the documents.

I think most people walked past it without realizing what it was. When I picked it up and popped the cylinder to check the bore, the guy's eyes lighted up. At least I knew what I was looking at.

View attachment 517243
Nothing like a good wheelgun... This Ruger Super Blackhawk in 44 mag is my favorite handgun... 1501702300400.jpg

/ TODAY'S GUN TIME
#1,674  
Yesterday received a nice letter, a prepaid USPS box, and instructions for sending my Ruger IV lower back to the factory due to safety recall. Apparently I am one of the first... they are promising 1 week turn around and a free magazine for my troubles. I have to say the Ruger has been great. Keeping me informed of the issue, status, return info all along the way. They seem to be a great company that has its act together. This is my first Ruger.

/ TODAY'S GUN TIME #1,675  
Yesterday received a nice letter, a prepaid USPS box, and instructions for sending my Ruger IV lower back to the factory due to safety recall. Apparently I am one of the first... they are promising 1 week turn around and a free magazine for my troubles. I have to say the Ruger has been great. Keeping me informed of the issue, status, return info all along the way. They seem to be a great company that has its act together. This is my first Ruger.
I have several and haven't had any trouble, small issues were dealt with by them very well. So far I really like ruger. My buddy had a mini thirty that was a turd and it went back and forth to them several times, he was mad. Fortunately I haven't had that sort of experience.

/ TODAY'S GUN TIME #1,677  
So, I am broke already, but for those of you who havent taken advantage of the AR price dropping out, here's a Savage MSR15 for cheap.. Savage MSR15 Patrol Black 5.56 /.223 16-inch 3Rds ($487 shipped)

Wylde chamber, 5R rifling. 1 MOA with 55gr target ammo, .5MOA with 77gr Match.. The new ones should have the forward assist, if thats important to you.