TODAY'S GUN TIME

/ TODAY'S GUN TIME #1,711  
Order two of PSA's PA-10 .308 ARs with upgraded lower furniture and the 15" M-Lock rail

/ TODAY'S GUN TIME #1,712  
I think the wife might hurt me, I ordered a new A5 sweet sixteen.

/ TODAY'S GUN TIME #1,715  
1502431471600.jpg

/ TODAY'S GUN TIME #1,716  
I had no idea they were making those again. What a wonderful shotgun!
It's not exactly the same, but it's supposed to be nice. My buddy has a new one and he likes it. He bought it because he didn't want to risk losing/damaging the original his grandpa gave him.

/ TODAY'S GUN TIME #1,717  
   / TODAY'S GUN TIME #1,718  
I'll be picking up a Ruger SR9C this afternoon, if all goes to plan. The FFL I deal with coaches a ball team...depends on if he gets back from the games in time. But, if not today, I'll pick it up tomorrow or one day next week.

I like my SR9 (full sized gun), I decided I wanted a compact version for carry. The full sized pistol is now one of the house guns.

The pictures aren't of the gun I bought (mine has the stainless steel slide)...just something I found on a Ruger forum. Great pics though!

View attachment 517534

View attachment 517533

The second picture shows the gun with a 17 round magazine (standard capacity) which uses a "filler" to extend the grip. I really like that, even though I'll probably carry the 10 round mag most of the time.

I'm hoping my dealer and I can get together this weekend. I'm supposed to be at his shop at 0900 on Saturday.
I expect this gun to shoot every bit as nicely as the full sized SR9 I bought a couple month ago.

/ TODAY'S GUN TIME #1,719  
Pretty sure when they find the store, video will show that it was a kid/young man moving signs around for photos.

Yeah...that's my guess too...

/ TODAY'S GUN TIME
#1,720  
Nice job Ruger! They indeed turned around my MkIV lower in one week! Also received a free extra mag. This is how a company should do it. No cost to me and a gift for my troubles. Evidence of the 'fix' is the little 'S' on the safety.

IMG_2620.JPG