TODAY'S GUN TIME

/ TODAY'S GUN TIME #3,571  
The Nylon is showing your age. Great gun. The issue was taking them apart.

I have a Benjamin air rifle that I use to shoot 5mm pellets with. Loved that air rifle, but they just don't make em like they use to anymore for whatever reason.

Not mine (in the pic below), had to look online, what I use to buy at the local gas station that was a "sporting goods store" back in the 70's. Ammo for my air rifle. That said, 6 months ago had a box of the pic below sitting in my dads basement and didn't think anything about it...

View attachment 609927

Wish I still had my old Benjamin air rifle from age 10.

/ TODAY'S GUN TIME #3,572  
The nylon 66 was my first rifle at age 10. I seem to have given it away right before I enlisted. Found one in a pawn shop about 20 years ago for $60. I still enjoy it.

/ TODAY'S GUN TIME #3,573  
That's his cz scout, he's turning 3 soon. Both boys have one. 20190615_193318.jpeg

/ TODAY'S GUN TIME #3,576  
M47 Medusa billed like a preppers multicalibur revolver . Dont know if this has been posted here before . I think it claims fires 25 different caliburs . I would guess its not a tack driver . Posted this in case someone never had heard or seen one of these.

Phillips & Rodgers M47 Medusa: Multicaliber Revolver for a Nonexistent Apocalypse - YouTube

Vid says companie long out of business . As for me I think i will pass on one of these and take my chances on what I have ....

/ TODAY'S GUN TIME #3,577  
M47 Medusa billed like a preppers multicalibur revolver . Dont know if this has been posted here before . I think it claims fires 25 different caliburs . I would guess its not a tack driver . Posted this in case someone never had heard or seen one of these.

Phillips & Rodgers M47 Medusa: Multicaliber Revolver for a Nonexistent Apocalypse - YouTube

Vid says companie long out of business . As for me I think i will pass on one of these and take my chances on what I have ....
My dad wanted one of those a while back.

I think he said they still make them on a one-off basis

/ TODAY'S GUN TIME #3,578  
++ on the .22LR being the all-around best survival round. My favorite .22 rifles have been the Remington Nylon 66 and the Ruger 10-22.

The Nylon sure is interesting. My buddy had one. My dad wouldn't get me one .. but let me use his Marlin 60 clone made by Winchester. I still have it.

/ TODAY'S GUN TIME #3,580  
The Nylon sure is interesting.

Tougher than nails and well thought out and constructed. You've got to field strip it several times to figure everything out but then, really simple.