TODAY'S GUN TIME

/ TODAY'S GUN TIME #7,121  
No problems there....
The 9 is a little boring, looking for something that’ll hit harder.
How many hits have you taken directly yourself with a 9?

If you want a fun gun to shoot in revolver, go big as you can handle. For semi auto, get a .357 sig, 45GAP, 40 smith, 10mm, 38 super... Sky's the limit in either mode of operation.

At the end of the day, you're either punching paper (or other targets) or trying to kill something. Not certain what the goal is when you comment that the 9 is boring.

Last edited:
   / TODAY'S GUN TIME #7,124  
Harks back to how many years ago betweem the debate between the .45 and 9mm.
I would get a 9mm or 45acp ammo is cheaper than 357sig or 45gap..If somebody is shooting at you with a 22cal your gonna duck.... :)

/ TODAY'S GUN TIME #7,125  
I would get a 9mm or 45acp ammo is cheaper than 357sig or 45gap..If somebody is shooting at you with a 22cal your gonna duck.... :)
The way I see it, unless your shooting back to save your own life, you're pretty much not going to stand there and debate what kind of gun (real, bb gun or fake) or caliber you're looking at per the wrong end of the barrel ;)

/ TODAY'S GUN TIME #7,126  
My 22mag PMR30 will do more damage than a 9 ever dreamed of.

/ TODAY'S GUN TIME #7,127  
I bought my SA Heritage Rough Rider with adjustable sights and .22 Mag cylinder. Shooting Mag in it is as earsplitting as 9mm.

btw, I've taken fox, 'coon, & 'yote with .22 mag in rifles. As much as I love .22 Hornet it's hard to ignore the RF.

/ TODAY'S GUN TIME #7,130  
Harks back to how many years ago betweem the debate between the .45 and 9mm.
So line up 3 cinder blocks and shoot with 9,40,and 45.. it will tell you everything you want to know.

And for fun stand one up and shoot it with a 500 S$W...