TODAY'S GUN TIME

/ TODAY'S GUN TIME #8,591  
Pulled the trigger.. picked up a LCP Max today, Cabela's had them in stock. They also had the LCP in stock also so I was able to side by side compare them. The max was about $100 more, 10 rounds compared to 6 and tritium night site so I opted for the Max. Got one box of defense rounds, now the search is on for practice rounds... and components.

I love that gun. I love the trigger.

Have fun!

MoKelly

/ TODAY'S GUN TIME #8,593  
First day of youth season, #4 got her first deer which makes me 4/4 children on deer. Guess my life’s work is complete:oops:
59DD7C5C-561D-4B2D-A74A-6FD984E31EFD.jpeg
3343A38D-C84F-4343-9114-1A1593D1DAA2.jpeg
6CFAE887-C233-4049-89F5-AC0810546B9D.jpeg

/ TODAY'S GUN TIME #8,594  
good job, and good to see her cleaning it also.
A great life skill even if she never were to use it again,
I hope she uses those skills several more times.

/ TODAY'S GUN TIME #8,595  
Hi everyone, has anybody had any dealings with MBX EXTREME ?🔫

/ TODAY'S GUN TIME #8,596  
Outstanding sea2summit!! Great job!

/ TODAY'S GUN TIME #8,597  
I took a 'refresher' class for pistol at my favorite local range yesterday. Did I need to? Probably not, but as they say: 'You're only as good as your last training'.....and it's fun! Took my full-size SIG P226 this time since I usually practice with my smaller carry SIG.

/ TODAY'S GUN TIME #8,599  
I just got a Lee 7/8 oz slug mold for 12ga. Never messed with shotgun reloading, and frankly, didnt really have a good reason for buying it. Also just ordered a roll crimper for the drill press.

Stupid questions, cause I've seen opposite thoughts; but; since these slugs use standard shot cups, can you empty the 1-1/4 oz of #8 shot, and place a 7/8oz slug in the same hull? I know there is a group of people that do all kinda of crazy stuff with wax slugs, hot glue and shot, ect; and the other end, people say you can't even swap primer brands without killing your self. Anyone actually empty field loads, and replace shot with slug?

/ TODAY'S GUN TIME #8,600  
I reload 28 gauge because it's a huge money saver. I load trap loads, which are far from max, so can use any primer I have handy without fear of damaging the gun. If I were loading slugs, which I don't, I would just reload an empty 12 gauge hull. Shot cups are cheap, and if you don't want to buy a press, Lee sells a cheap little hand loader that will get you there. Use a powder scale.

Attachments

• Lee-Reloading-1679.jpg
    Lee-Reloading-1679.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 42