TODAY'S GUN TIME

/ TODAY'S GUN TIME #9,242  
Depends on what your definition of "used to be" is. I just did a quick check on the Natchez shooting supplies site. $110 for 1K small rifle primers. And then you'll need to pay the HAZMAT fee along with your shipping charges. I've heard people quoting more than that for e-bay auctions, etc.
We're talking about ammo here. Try buying a box of 6" R8 silver flex anywhere, and if you can get it, see what the price is compared to the first quarter of this year.

/ TODAY'S GUN TIME #9,244  
To answer the question on component costs. Primers that were under $35/k are now selling for $70-150/k depending on where you go for them and if they are available. Powder that was less than $35/lb has been selling for about $50. But some powders (most) are in short supply as well.

I have seen 9mm for under $20/box and 5.56 for under $10/20 for brass cased.

Like others here, I am glad I reload for all calibers and gauges. Luckily, I stocked up before the madness started plus I have shifted almost all my "fun" shooting to PCP air guns. BTW, this time last year I had one RWS springer and now have two PCP rifles and two PCP pistols. I am plinking for about $8/500.

/ TODAY'S GUN TIME #9,245  
I'm not liking this forum as much as I use to due to no explanation as to why you get a "time out" for offending other people, to be completely honest with you.

You're not to far off price wise, although I was little higher due to not knowing what types of guns people would bring and went with what I thought was "halfway" good ammo.
Improper management would be my guess!

/ TODAY'S GUN TIME #9,246  
Everything is relative. Before I got married, I only reloaded my hunting rounds as due to time on my end, it wasn't worth to reload for what I could buy mil surplus for just for fun.

Am I wrong in assuming that reloading supplies have doubled or tripled what they use to be?
I wish it was only triple what it was when I started.

/ TODAY'S GUN TIME #9,247  
Everything is relative. Before I got married, I only reloaded my hunting rounds as due to time on my end, it wasn't worth to reload for what I could buy mil surplus for just for fun.

Am I wrong in assuming that reloading supplies have doubled or tripled what they use to be?
I am sure they have although I've not purchased much of that either..
I did just pick up a 1000 380 projectiles for $106 that I did not think was too bad, recently picked up a new 380 pistol and needed those.. got plenty of primers and powder so that wasnt needed. Also got 500 hornady 22 FMJs for $49 which was not to bad I thought either..

/ TODAY'S GUN TIME #9,248  
I'm not liking this forum as much as I use to due to no explanation as to why you get a "time out" for offending other people, to be completely honest with you.

You're not to far off price wise, although I was little higher due to not knowing what types of guns people would bring and went with what I thought was "halfway" good ammo.
I got one of those recently. Seven days. Still no idea why.

/ TODAY'S GUN TIME #9,250  
I am sure they have although I've not purchased much of that either..
I did just pick up a 1000 380 projectiles for $106 that I did not think was too bad, recently picked up a new 380 pistol and needed those.. got plenty of primers and powder so that wasnt needed. Also got 500 hornady 22 FMJs for $49 which was not to bad I thought either..
Dillon has been my go to lately for most of my pistol projos. Berry’s bullets and they keep running pretty good sales, can’t complain for banging steel.