TODAY'S GUN TIME

/ TODAY'S GUN TIME #10,651  
I did have imr4064 but running low on it as well. Good on rifle primers but Im low on hunting powders. I'm good on all my varmint and paper punching guns.
Where are you located would be my first thought. What is available is often by where you are, or so it seems. Haz Mat charges stink!
David from jax

/ TODAY'S GUN TIME #10,652  
Be aware. Conceal carry is going to become harder in the future and the future is apparently here. Just like the movie "Enemy of the State", AI can find an odd shape and determine if it is a gun.
1653088485171.png

/ TODAY'S GUN TIME #10,653  
Be aware. Conceal carry is going to become harder in the future and the future is apparently here. Just like the movie "Enemy of the State", AI can find an odd shape and determine if it is a gun.
View attachment 746965
And a violation of privacy...sounds like a billion dollar lawsuit to me

/ TODAY'S GUN TIME #10,655  
My USP 45 is way to wide for CC. Love the gun but now it's just for the house. Carried a G23 in .40 for a couple years and it wasn't the worse then I just went to one of my 1911's.
There is only one perfect EDC!

But it changes to fit each person.

/ TODAY'S GUN TIME #10,656  
There is only one perfect EDC!

But it changes to fit each person.
Dunno about that...
I have 3, all fit nicely:
Kahr CW9 (winter carry)
Kahr CW380 (summer carry and a sweet little pistol)
Taurus 85 Ultralight (this little lightweight .38 goes with me most often, and has since the 1990's)

/ TODAY'S GUN TIME #10,657  
Dunno about that...
Kahr CW9 (winter carry)
Taurus 85 Ultralight (this little lightweight .38 goes with me most often, and has since the 1990's)
I have to agree with you. I have a handful that start my ready to walk out the door with me depending on destination/activities/threats. How about one perfect one per person per activity?

/ TODAY'S GUN TIME #10,658  
Dunno about that...
Kahr CW9 (winter carry)
I have pared it down to two:

Glock 22 for when I can hide it easily
CW9 for "summer" carry

I used to have a "pocket" gun but the CW9 is not that difficult to hide and offers more umph.

/ TODAY'S GUN TIME #10,659  
My gun time today will be tucking if it's holder for the trip to pick up my ZTM at the repair shop. Since the incident in Buffalo I decided no place is safe. I used to go to the tractor/mower dealer unarmed.
I wonder if that nut-case would have done that in a CC state. Maybe, I'd consider anyone who does something like that insane. And they should be put down, like a rabid dog.