TODAY'S GUN TIME

/ TODAY'S GUN TIME #10,661  
Cops should have took him to the local neighbor hood and said we'll be back in an hour or so. We'll pick him up in what ever condition.

/ TODAY'S GUN TIME #10,662  
Cops should have took him to the local neighbor hood and said we'll be back in an hour or so. We'll pick him up in what ever condition.

In these cases where the perpetrator’s identity is 100% certain; I sincerely believe that a public hanging is a just outcome.

/ TODAY'S GUN TIME #10,663  
My gun time today will be tucking if it's holder for the trip to pick up my ZTM at the repair shop. Since the incident in Buffalo I decided no place is safe. I used to go to the tractor/mower dealer unarmed.
I wonder if that nut-case would have done that in a CC state. Maybe, I'd consider anyone who does something like that insane. And they should be put down, like a rabid dog.
I carry everywhere and every time that it’s legal to do so. When friends talk about it and asks why so much my response has always been that I’m not afraid of places or groups or situations, I’m afraid of that one crazy person that can change the course of your entire life.

/ TODAY'S GUN TIME #10,664  
I carry everywhere and every time that it’s legal to do so. When friends talk about it and asks why so much my response has always been that I’m not afraid of places or groups or situations, I’m afraid of that one crazy person that can change the course of your entire life.
I do too...but nobody (except my wife) ever knows...

/ TODAY'S GUN TIME #10,666  
While I carry everyday and have been on and off for the last 20 some odd years my choice of a "truck gun" has evolved from when I was growing up. While primarily used to put down a vehicle strike/injury or dissuade predators the trusty 30WCF that held this spot has through no fault of it's own been retired. In it's place a partial load out of what was considered a full "kit" seems more prudent in this day and age. A clone of the M4 I was issued and at least 3 spare magazines. I also have added to the usual items in a vehicle first aid kit, tourniquet, Israeli Dressing( Pressure Bandage for us old farts) and Quick Clot dressings. My range bag has all these but until this year never considered the above items as a requirement to head out for groceries.

/ TODAY'S GUN TIME #10,667  
While I carry everyday and have been on and off for the last 20 some odd years my choice of a "truck gun" has evolved from when I was growing up. While primarily used to put down a vehicle strike/injury or dissuade predators the trusty 30WCF that held this spot has through no fault of it's own been retired. In it's place a partial load out of what was considered a full "kit" seems more prudent in this day and age. A clone of the M4 I was issued and at least 3 spare magazines. I also have added to the usual items in a vehicle first aid kit, tourniquet, Israeli Dressing( Pressure Bandage for us old farts) and Quick Clot dressings. My range bag has all these but until this year never considered the above items as a requirement to head out for groceries.
About three weeks ago I was the first person to treat a guy that got t-bonned. I tried a improvised sam splint C-Collar on him and he wouldn't hold still while I was doing anything other than holding his head and finally had to tape his head to the seat and he was still wiggling his head. Anyway, long story short I've added real C-Collars to the car kits.

ETA to show how lucky that kid was. Snapped these right as I was leaving.
DBBDA671-1ECE-4C55-8F86-C9765680A00C.jpeg
F66BF53E-AF94-44A1-A2A9-77E2D0CB9703.jpeg

/ TODAY'S GUN TIME #10,668  
Good of you to stop and assist. Most people just want to rubberneck and take photos and video.

The car I was following yesterday was all over the road (3pm). I was waiting for the head-on collision but we turned off. I'm thinking they were texting. First they were weaving at 40-45, then sped up to 50+, then back down to 40ish and all over the road again.

/ TODAY'S GUN TIME #10,670  
A company in Ukraine has been building AR-10's & 15's for a while, but all the news photos I've seen, with identifiable Ukrainian rifles, have been AK-somethings.

Bruce

Last edited: