TODAY'S GUN TIME

/ TODAY'S GUN TIME #10,771  
I have bigger options that would hold wind better but even my .22 Marauder I would have had to pump up unless I didn't miss... which come to think of it I wouldn't have missed as much with that one possibly... oh well :)

/ TODAY'S GUN TIME #10,772  
I have a chance to acquire a Glock 23 in .40 for a good price any comments, I am not familiar with it.
I have a Gen 3 Glock 22 in .40 S$W. From what I remember its almost the same gun except the 22 holds I think 2 or 3 more rounds. I love mine, it fits my hand well and shoots great. I've had it maybe 8 years and have never had a problem with it. I say go for it!

/ TODAY'S GUN TIME #10,774  
I have a chance to acquire a Glock 23 in .40 for a good price any comments, I am not familiar with it.
That was the weapon I carried for the last half of my LEO service. It's a midsize frame, 13 in the mag. IMO a little large to carry except in cool weather; we off-duty carried the 27. My S&W M&P is almost an exact duplicate of the 27 except it's a single stack.

I have small hands and so the handle was big. ALso the trigger guard rubbed my middle finger (so I took a file to it). It was easy to shoot and keep on target. I easily qualified with it; the smaller frame 27 was harder to control.

Wondering what a good price is? and is it a police turn-in? If so it may need work. In 2103 our dept was planning on replacing all our aging Glocks as they needed springs, etc. IMO police guns get fired much more than civilian models.

/ TODAY'S GUN TIME #10,775  
That was the weapon I carried for the last half of my LEO service. It's a midsize frame, 13 in the mag. IMO a little large to carry except in cool weather; we off-duty carried the 27. My S&W M&P is almost an exact duplicate of the 27 except it's a single stack.

I have small hands and so the handle was big. ALso the trigger guard rubbed my middle finger (so I took a file to it). It was easy to shoot and keep on target. I easily qualified with it; the smaller frame 27 was harder to control.

Wondering what a good price is? and is it a police turn-in? If so it may need work. In 2103 our dept was planning on replacing all our aging Glocks as they needed springs, etc. IMO police guns get fired much more than civilian models.
Buggs, thanks for the reply . . . 250.00 and it is from a relation so no it isn't a turn in . . . and I have rather large hands, but for the price . . .

/ TODAY'S GUN TIME #10,776  
Buggs, thanks for the reply . . . 250.00 and it is from a relation so no it isn't a turn in . . . and I have rather large hands, but for the price . . .
$250? I'd jump all over that!!

/ TODAY'S GUN TIME #10,778  
$250? I'd jump all over that!!
One of my girls is a parole officer and she is not a little girl . . . she is a good 5'9" and very tuff, she told me to jump, or she would.

/ TODAY'S GUN TIME #10,779  
One of my girls is a parole officer and she is not a little girl . . . she is a good 5'9" and very tuff, she told me to jump, or she would.
Yeah I would’ve jumped on that in a heartbeat good job

/ TODAY'S GUN TIME #10,780  
$250 guns from quality manufactures isn’t something to spend time thinking about….