TODAY'S GUN TIME

/ TODAY'S GUN TIME #12,161  
Thought I would share a little history ...

I have a .30/.30 lever action rifle that passed down through the family. I showed it to my 90+ year old uncle last week. He said shot this same rifle long ago. He remembered it "kicked hard" as he was only 10 or 12 years old at the time.

Doing the math, I realized the last time he shot this rifle was while WW II was raging ... wow.

/ TODAY'S GUN TIME #12,162  
Had another delivery of 9mm from fenix ammo delivered. Wife just rolled her eyes.

Can't go shooting right now at property cuz of hunting season. So I got 3 months to restock ammo ....

/ TODAY'S GUN TIME #12,163  
Had another delivery of 9mm from fenix ammo delivered. Wife just rolled her eyes.

Can't go shooting right now at property cuz of hunting season. So I got 3 months to restock ammo ....
So do you buy those in bulk? How much?

/ TODAY'S GUN TIME #12,164  
So do you buy those in bulk? How much?
1k 9mm is about $230-250 right now, I just got a case of cci blazer 9mm for $240.

It's best to buy in bulk, here's a good deal:

/ TODAY'S GUN TIME #12,165  
1k 9mm is about $230-250 right now, I just got a case of cci blazer 9mm for $240.

It's best to buy in bulk, here's a good deal:
Yeah, i pretty much always buy in bulk when i buy ammo, 12 bucks a box isnt too bad

/ TODAY'S GUN TIME #12,166  
Yeah, i pretty much always buy in bulk when i buy ammo, 12 bucks a box isnt too bad
9mm is reaching levels where reloading doesn't make sense, especially with the current price of primers. However, it does make sense for the 10mm, which is my go-to round. Good stuff in 10mm costs >1$, while I can make it myself for 20cts.

Last edited:
   / TODAY'S GUN TIME #12,168  
9mm is reaching levels where reloading doesn't make sense, especially with the current price of primers. However, it does make sense for the 10mm, which is my go-to round. Good stuff in 10mm costs >1$, while I can make it myself for 20cts.

Yeah, rounds for my 500 S$W are $3 plus, I can load them for about $.83 a piece.

/ TODAY'S GUN TIME #12,169  
The keltec p50 fits in the diaper bag perfectly.

p6BGohe.jpg

/ TODAY'S GUN TIME #12,170  
300 WM.jpg

My BIL bought a .300WM for his TX whitetail rifle. I shared this meme with him.