TODAY'S GUN TIME

/ TODAY'S GUN TIME #12,431  
Anyone seen this before?

When opening just click on cancel and the x and the video will play.
That's a great idea, too bad they are sold out on the website.

/ TODAY'S GUN TIME #12,432  
The headrest is a safety device for use in a crash. I'm not sure mounting a steel box 1" below the padding in the headrest would be the best thing for the back of your head in a crash. Nice concealment however.

/ TODAY'S GUN TIME #12,433  
Looks like a good place to hide, but in addition to the safety concern it looks awkward (if not impossible) to access while driving or sitting in the car. And when accessing it you are standing outside pretty much in plain view.

/ TODAY'S GUN TIME #12,434  
I think it was advertised as a safe alternative to leaving the gun in the car. It's certainly not a quickdraw solution.

/ TODAY'S GUN TIME #12,435  

Pennsylvania boy fatally shoots dad, saving family from his violent armed rampage.​

The Dad had shot and killed his sister and threatened to kill them all. In today's news.
That kid is gonna have some serious baggage.

/ TODAY'S GUN TIME #12,437  
I think it was advertised as a safe alternative to leaving the gun in the car. It's certainly not a quickdraw solution.
Correct, about like locking it in the trunk.

/ TODAY'S GUN TIME #12,438  
Correct, about like locking it in the trunk.
Akin to locking it in the glove box except few would think to take the headrest even though they certainly could simply remove it...and run away with your pistol.

/ TODAY'S GUN TIME #12,439  
So, I'm considering adding a 22 WMR to the tool box. The reason is kinda all about WMA regulations. Most (all?) prohibit centerfire fire during small game; But you can hunt hogs/bobcats/coons/nutria/ as well as the typical squirrels/rabbits. From the regs I've read, a shotgun (in some cases only a single shot 410) are allowed, but only if using #6 shot or smaller. I would feel pretty good shooting a sub 120 lbs hog at less than 50 yards with a 22WMR, over a 22LR. So; question #1; cheap 22WMR rifle; I see Rossi RB22M for like $190 and not really much else until you get to the $600 mark. Also, am I mistaken to pass the 17HMR or 17WSM? I dont currently have any of the 17s or a 22WMR.

Reading regs; I Think I would be legal to hunt small game with a muzzleloader, and then carry a Henry H001 22LR for follow ups; but for hogs, ground hunting, that just doesn't sound like the 'right' approach

Edit: I think there is a pretty low price Savage 22WMR also, but don't think I've seen them in stock anywhere.

Reedit: Looks like there is a Savage 93 and also the semi auto Rossi RS22, as well as a Savage 91936.

It would pretty much be a rifle bought to fit a specific regulation, but I really Hate Savage 64s, and similar, that feel like a multi pump air rifle
View attachment 848098

/ TODAY'S GUN TIME #12,440  
Doesn't look like the attachment loaded right in above post. I'm kinda leaning this one, as it has a thread barrel, light weight, wood laminate stock.

Anyone give real fees back on 17HMR vs 17WSM vs 22WMR on 80-120lbs game? I've been told that some guys in S Car love the 17WSM for deer head shots, but you know people tell some stories
Screenshot_20240122_192020_Chrome.jpg

Am I missing the obvious and just take some 12 ga 3" hi brass with #6s? Each WMA has unique rules; but don't want to have to have 3 small game set ups for 3-5 near by WMAs.

Last edited: