Todays Progress

/ Todays Progress #1  

MasseyWV

Elite Member
Tractor
Well, I finished removing the thingamajigger from the whatchamacallit, but the doohickey was stuck, so I did what any good mechanic would do and got a bigger hammer. The roundhoffer and rumringer were rusty, so I cleaned them up too.

When I went to inspect the bumblebugger, it looked as if the pringlemeister was missing, so I may have to order a new one. After closer inspection, the dingledonger was sound, and the binglebanger looked good too.

/ Todays Progress
And for those who are scratching their heads and quietly saying "WTF?" to themselves, there is a very real point to this thread, but I'll get to that later.

/ Todays Progress #3  
So, I worked in a lab at a high-tech company. I got to work with and train some engineers from China. It is interesting, I pointed all the above items out to them and explained how the words were used.

They said there simply was not similar "slang" in Chinese.

Always found that interesting...

/ Todays Progress
And for those who are scratching their heads and quietly saying "WTF?" to themselves, there is a very real point to this thread, but I'll get to that later.

The point of this thread is to illustrate that trying to find good information online is anything but easy, where more often than not, information resembles the gibberish of the original post of this thread. Sadly, most information has become so diluted and fragmented as to be almost worthless, when you can even find it amid the sea of garbage that's out there. Given enough time, one can eventually assemble some fragments of information, but it's accuracy and reliability are often questionable, at best.

BTW: I know saying this is a complete waste of time that only adds to the garbage pile that the internet has become, but it's already a lost cause so what the heck.

/ Todays Progress #5  
How the tractor rebuild going?