TODAYS SEAT TIME

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #12,993  
Cranked the thermostat up to 70° for an hour, no down to 65°...much nice!!

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #12,994  
We were in the 60,'s, hoping for an early spring. Back to the 20's today. Should have kept moving south when I moved back to the lower 48. Oh well, it is March yet and I am in MI.

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #12,995  
Another rain and snow mix storm. I got out of the hospital yesterday and wasn't feeling very good but I plowed out the customers who had to get out. The ground is not frozen now so as soon as the bucket hit dirt it would dig in and damage the driveway. Could not use the blower because of the rocks that goes flying. Most of the season was like this and I do not like moving snowing when that is what you are up against. I may have to do a few more tomorrow but hopefully it will melt.

So I licked my wounds and had a nap and feeling a bit better so now I am and doing the finishing maple syrup boil on a butane stove.

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #12,996  
Another rain and snow mix storm. I got out of the hospital yesterday and wasn't feeling very good but I plowed out the customers who had to get out. The ground is not frozen now so as soon as the bucket hit dirt it would dig in and damage the driveway. Could not use the blower because of the rocks that goes flying. Most of the season was like this and I do not like moving snowing when that is what you are up against. I may have to do a few more tomorrow but hopefully it will melt.

So I licked my wounds and had a nap and feeling a bit better so now I am and doing the finishing maple syrup boil on a butane stove.
Had same issue couple weeks ago now iron rake pulling gravel from the side back into driveway. :rolleyes:

What the gallons sap to make gallon syrup this year?

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #12,997  
My grade 70 3/8 chain is in 2 separate pieces but the dozer isn’t stuck anymore.
IMG_1707.JPG

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #12,998  
My grade 70 3/8 chain is in 2 separate pieces but the dozer isn’t stuck anymore. View attachment 739466

Nice you had the equipment to get it unstuck. Crossville a nice area up on the plateau. I enjoy driving thru there on my way to son in Nashville area.

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #13,000  
Good Morning
It’s 30 and snowing here in Wichita.
In the 40’s and climbing at home with thunderstorms later in the day.

We finished after midnight in the sim last night, but we are done and getting ready to leave for home.
I’ll be happy to get back to my wife, dog and shop, not necessarily in that order…..