TODAYS SEAT TIME

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #13,161  
Just a lick and a promise, scraping out the bank at the mouth of my driveway. I fear this storm is going to be another hyped up disappointment. There is less snow at lunch time than they promised us before daybreak.

Attachments

• CFBFB3C1-5574-4DB0-A2AD-9D06EF2D12DC.jpeg
    CFBFB3C1-5574-4DB0-A2AD-9D06EF2D12DC.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 70
   / TODAYS SEAT TIME #13,162  
You would hae been welcome to take mine to your area.:)

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #13,163  
Just a lick and a promise, scraping out the bank at the mouth of my driveway. I fear this storm is going to be another hyped up disappointment. There is less snow at lunch time than they promised us before daybreak.

That's what I said last night a super time - we had 2" instead of 8 to 14. But it came later and we ended up with 15"

gg

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #13,167  
My power just went out… I’d forgotten what that was like. The last time was about 6 or 7 years ago, so I don’t even have my generator set up to deal with it. No big deal, I’ll read for a while and go to bed early. No doubt it will be back on by tomorrow or I’ll have to build a power cord and dig out the generator.

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #13,168  
Open up your snow valve all the way. ;)