TODAYS SEAT TIME

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #13,501  
Looking good, Matt (y)
I have some serious mowing to do this weekend with the SS BH... if I get so inspired. lol

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #13,502  
This project was a fun one for me this past weekend for a customer.
Sliced the center strip using the land plane and removed the center strip dunnage using the box blade and pulled to a dump area.
Then reconfigured back to land plane to pull up the compressed stone and evenly distribute.
To finish, I used the chain drag harrow.

The customer's husband had recently passed, so she was grateful to have some help around the property.
She has a few more areas for me to work on now that she has seen what I can do. (you will see a good size stone pile in the background of one of the photos)
These jobs are very satisfying to see the before and after results.

View attachment 871671

View attachment 871672

View attachment 871673

View attachment 871674

View attachment 871675

View attachment 871676

View attachment 871677

Very nice indeed. And welcome to TBN. Next time include some pictures of your equipment so we can see what it takes to do a nice job like that.

gg

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #13,503  
Driveways are looking good Mr. Matt. You put some time in to get those results...

You rightfully earned that feeling of accomplishment!

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #13,504  
.5 on the 4820 to till and plant 8 more rows of sweet corn. (16) 60’ rows planted, (4) more to go.

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #13,505  
A couple of days ago, got the fleet lined up for a picture before I brought the little Agria back home again.

IMG_20240515_162511.jpg

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #13,507  
May my weekly garbage run to the dumpster sure beats
carring the bags of garbage out

willy

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #13,509  
I spent another day on my rotary cutting job, I finally feel like I'm gaining some,

Resized-20240530-130957-S.jpg

Still lots to go, but at least I feel like I'm getting something done.

There's lots of fish in his pond,

Resized-20240530-140815-S.jpg

He's having a second pond that's bigger than this one, but not real deep, dug out with a long stick backhoe in another week or two.

I've been thinking about hiring a guy and putting a second tractor on this job to help me get it done faster. I did that last year and it worked out pretty good.

SR