TODAYS SEAT TIME

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #181  
That is a nifty setup you got there. DO you have a bunch of the built for easy moving ans storage? How much does it hold? I have been pondering build something similar to easily move my wood around instead of restacking it all the time.

this thing is cool!!

I am going to have to make one or 2 of these myself.
hmm..
Do you think a light weight set of clamp on folks would handle this?

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #182  
I forgot to add yesterday's seat time...

spent 3 hours cleaning up storm damage. We had rain so hard that you could not see to drive in..

washed out major portions of the driveway..
there was one spot where it washed the dirt away from the center of the driveway on a downhill enough to expose the culvert!!!
almost a foot!

Used the box blade and some 4 inch rocks, dirt and then dragged some gravel to smooth and cover..

I need to recrown the road.. BUT I'll need to get a load or 2 of gravel to get all that right..

It seems I will always have work for this little tractor...

J

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #183  
this thing is cool!!

I am going to have to make one or 2 of these myself.
hmm..
Do you think a light weight set of clamp on folks would handle this?

That really depends on the curl capability of your loader. I know that that wouldn't work with my little B7100. That is why I got forks made that pin directly onto the loader arms, keeping the load as close to the pivot pins as possible.

It turns out that the rear carry-all is the preferred way for me to move these, as it keeps the load on the larger rear tires, making it easier on my lawn, and steering.

I would get 3PH pins added to my front fork setup, except it weighs 250 LBS, which is over half my 3PH lift capacity on my little B7100. The carry-all weighs less than 100 LBS.

If you have a larger B (like a B3xxx) or an L, you might be able to use your bucket forks, but don't be surprised if you can't, as the center of the load will be about 3' out from your pivots, vs. about 15" with forks that replace the bucket.

Regards,
Jay

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #184  
hmm.. I have an L3400... I might make the pallets a little shorter...

I'll give it a try...

J

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #185  
hmm.. I have an L3400... I might make the pallets a little shorter...

I'll give it a try...

J

Your L3400 will probably do OK with the bucket forks. You could also probably move full pallets with your 3PH (or your loader with pin-on forks) as it will prob lift 3-4X what my little B7100 can.

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #186  
2 hours of relocating horse poo from the barn area using my box blade, FEL and drag harrow. What fun!!

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #187  
2 hours of relocating horse poo from the barn area using my box blade, FEL and drag harrow. What fun!!

Horse "poo?"

Watch "Dirty Jobs" on Discovery much? ( I live that show.)

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #188  
Horse poo...
man on dirty jobs I saw them clean out a chicken coop with a skidsteer!

so it could be worse...

J

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #189  
Horse "poo?"

Watch "Dirty Jobs" on Discovery much? ( I live that show.)

Actually, I do watch that show a lot. Maybe that's where I got that from while typing the post. I knew I needed to keep it "clean" here on TBN. Besides, Mike Rowe is from around my parts.