TODAYS SEAT TIME

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #5,131  
Been whittling away at the field below the barn with the brush hog. This picture was taken a few weeks ago, for reference.

Last night.

I work on the rough/steeper spots in the hour or so of day light I have after work, then turn on the lights and mow known smoother/sometimes flater areas. I've got over 30 hours in this now...

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #5,132  
Looking good there diesel. It feels rewarding looking over a big area that was overgrown before and then the clean/neat look afterwards.

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #5,133  
Over 5 hours on the tractor today continuing the brush hogging project with a break mid day to get some seat time on the 4wheeler... the wife and I had the chance to let someone watch the kids while we got a chance to get away alone... so like the old days, we took a ride on the trusty old Honda 300.

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #5,134  
Over 5 hours on the tractor today continuing the brush hogging project with a break mid day to get some seat time on the 4wheeler... the wife and I had the chance to let someone watch the kids while we got a chance to get away alone... so like the old days, we took a ride on the trusty old Honda 300.

God bless the baby sitter!

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #5,135  
Not really done today, but the culmination of the hours spent this past week.

I finally got my (future) garden 2/3 root raked, slightly graded, and got my tractor's current home (shipping container) up into it's more permanent yet still temporary destination.

20150926_144353.jpg

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #5,136  
Not really done today, but the culmination of the hours spent this past week.

I finally got my (future) garden 2/3 root raked, slightly graded, and got my tractor's current home (shipping container) up into it's more permanent yet still temporary destination.

20150926_144353.jpg

Sweet. Did you get the container from that outfit south of St. Cloud on highway 10?

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #5,138  
Still cutting Fir with butt rot. Usually by the end of September we are seeing a lot of fall color. But so far this year it still looks and feels just like summer with shorter days. Very little foliage yet as you can see.

P1110869.JPG

gg

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #5,139  
Started off the day with a blown hose on the loader, so after taking the loader off, I did some mowing. I mowed the powerline and all the trails and food plots. It's hard to tell but, the powerline is very steep.

Attachments

• IMG_1351.jpg
    IMG_1351.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 278
  • IMG_1356.jpg
    IMG_1356.jpg
    991.5 KB · Views: 258
   / TODAYS SEAT TIME #5,140  
A little more stumping today . Excuse the hanging chain , I fixed that right after I took the pic :thumbsup:

Attachments

• IMAG0432.jpg
    IMAG0432.jpg
    710.1 KB · Views: 193
  • IMAG0442.jpg
    IMAG0442.jpg
    711.3 KB · Views: 208