TODAYS SEAT TIME

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #5,161  
I always enjoy the versahandler posts too. It makes me kind of wonder if I should have bought one instead.

Then again, I've done things "differently" before in various areas and sometimes it leaves you to figure out how to do various tasks on your own. For example, my tractor is pretty great at pulling a land grader. I wonder how it would do it.

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #5,162  
I always enjoy the versahandler posts too. It makes me kind of wonder if I should have bought one instead.

Then again, I've done things "differently" before in various areas and sometimes it leaves you to figure out how to do various tasks on your own. For example, my tractor is pretty great at pulling a land grader. I wonder how it would do it.
The easiest way to pull a land plane would be with the boom in float and in reverse like I use the box blade on a SSQA to 3 point adapter.

I have thought about adding a 3 point hitch to the back of the Versahandler, but so far it will do everything I need out front.
PA240004.JPG

PA240005.JPG

P4230002.JPG

P4230005.JPG

P4230007 M.jpg

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #5,163  
There should be a limit on the amount of pix "some" members can post.:mad::D

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #5,164  
Brush hogged a little more this evening, then spent a little time with the welder and tacked some tabs on the ends of a piece of railroad track my neighbor gave me, for added front weight. The holes in the side of the bucket were already there, I have a bucket extention I put on at times to increase capacity that uses the same holes. Quick and crude, but it should help keep the front wheels on the ground. I guess it adds 200#-300#

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #5,165  
I got in a couple hours moving landscaping debris to the three bonfire piles for the wedding bonfire next month.

I also bush hogged a couple paths through the old clear-cut are for deer hunting, I bush hogged parking for the bonfire in the old former horse pasture and I started building a drying rack/bucking station out of old dead-falls for me to process the logging "firewood".

I also moved a couple very large rocks to be used as fire ring stones...

It was nice to be back in the saddle again...

Be well all!

David

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #5,166  
I had a little time before work this morning, so I used the 3930 and disc to soften up the dirt at the site of my planned underground camp. I'm going to do most of the work by hand, but of the three hours I have spent digging, about half an hour of it was pulling roots. It's much easier digging now.

016.jpg

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #5,167  
   / TODAYS SEAT TIME #5,168  
Milestone today... valup dropping rapidly... closer to scrap metal by the minute!

Also got some 2" box tube cut to start my FOPS/full cage ROPS... 36"x48"

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #5,169  
Today a cleaned up two out of four pine trees I cut. First I had to use a forklift to load my grapple because in wasn't in the same place my tractor was. image-1543106882.jpg The grapple made short work of the pine trees going from this to this in about 1.5 hours. image-4220765060.jpg image-3743455892.jpg The before picture is actually the remaining two trees because I forgot to take a before picture. The two we cleaned up were worse.

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #5,170