TODAYS SEAT TIME

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #731  
Cleaned my driveway, the neighbour's driveway then drove down to the diesel station to fill the tractor. On the way back cleaned out the driveway for a woman who's husband passed away a while back. Then cleared a path to the woodpile and picked up a stick that broke the shearpin on the fan, I need to pick up a few more of those.
It's all good.

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #732  
I must have missed that part............I just read the front "treats 100 gallons".

But my plans were to double the dose after this incident.............Thanx for the info. And thanx for letting everyone on the forum know that I did not read the directions. :laughing::laughing::laughing:

no problem don.:laughing::laughing::laughing:

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #738  
Uh...yeah...

Be careful on ice. I almost flipped the BX on the ice on our driveway the other day...:ashamed:

trust me, was keeping close eye on where I was. Nothing I'd do often, just seemed like a good idea at the time. :laughing:

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #739  
P.S. Do I get any points if I admit that I was going down to the road (1 1/2 miles)to get the newspaper out of the box for my wife?

Joey, Getting the paper counts! It's important to exercise the belts on that tractor whenever possible! :thumbsup: