TODAYS SEAT TIME

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #8,691  
Are you kidding. That is fun work. Trade you any day vs. having to dig a hole for my Lost Buddy Jake. Saddest work you can do.

Sorry to hear that, it's one of the toughest things to do.

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #8,692  
Are you kidding. That is fun work. Trade you any day vs. having to dig a hole for my Lost Buddy Jake. Saddest work you can do.

Sorry to hear that. I had to do the same thing a few years ago and it was terrible.

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #8,693  
Good afternoon all. This is my first post to the site, newly registered, and bought my first tractor. Drove her about 10 miles home, and put her straight to work. Unknown 5 ft bush hog that I need to do a little work on, but I'll be looking for a 6 footer soon I'm sure. Massey 135 w/ the Perkins Diesel, 1974 model w/ 2000 hrs and 2 previous owners. Last owner had her for the past 40 years!

View attachment 570921
Welcome to tbn

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #8,694  
My best to all those impacted by Florence.

I got back last night from NW ONT deer camp where my little B2320 earns its keep. We had early heavy snow up there last year so this year saw me off the tractor as much as on with a chainsaw to cut a few hundred bent trees outta the way. I cut a few miles of trails and lanes; it was brutal. IMG_8645.JPG

The bush hog did its job once I could move ahead. IMG_8646.JPG

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #8,695  

So sorry Mike, that is a tough one.

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #8,696  
First use of the new 4" bucket from BXpanded. I got it for digging water and electrical trenches out to a new greenhouse, but it is excellent at gardening. Better than my usual 12" bucket because the hole size is smaller and suited to planting bushes. Otherwise this would be hard labor with mattock and shovel to get through the layer of roots and into the hard clay beneath.

This is the third product I got from them for the B21, the others are the backhoe quick coupler and ripper tooth. All work well.

Attachments

• fourinchbucket.jpeg
    fourinchbucket.jpeg
    199.9 KB · Views: 164
   / TODAYS SEAT TIME #8,698  
Thank you Gordon for the welcome. I just entered in a little bit of information to my profile. Unfortunately that picture was about as far as the little tractor made it bc the bush hog that came with her was on her last leg, and when one weld broke, all the welds followed shortly thereafter in short order. I'm in the market now for a cutter.

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #8,699  
cleaning up from Florence
two hours picking up sticks,
four hours raking, today I ran the vac

clogged the chute a few times, sure wish there was gauge for how much was already in before everything
gets clogged

Attachments

• IMG_0801.JPG
    IMG_0801.JPG
    4.4 MB · Views: 126
   / TODAYS SEAT TIME #8,700  
cleaning up from Florence
two hours picking up sticks,
four hours raking, today I ran the vac

clogged the chute a few times, sure wish there was gauge for how much was already in before everything
gets clogged

It is nice to hear from you. From what I can see in your picture you got thru that OK. I am sure you are thankful. How much rain did you get where you are ?

gg