TODAYS SEAT TIME

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #4,721  
Gordon do you have any better pictures of the grapple on your loader.

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #4,722  
I took this with the others but didn't post it because I figured I put too many already. But it does make my little grapple look scary and people seem to like that. :laughing:

P1110083.JPG

It is an ATI bolt on grapple kit on a 5' bucket with a tooth bar. I added 1/2" re-bar teeth on the bucket edges and grapple tines. I also added some curve and length to the tines and changed the mounting brackets to fit my curved HD bucket better. This is before the tooth bar but shows those changes.

GrappleReDo.JPG

A great all-around grapple.

CorduroyCutLd1 (7).JPG

gg

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #4,723  
Gordon that is a nice grapple set up that you have.

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #4,724  
Well after the monsoon finished and the sun came out I spent a few hours tending to a field that hadn't been touched in years. Also spent a few minutes removing some over grown bushes and some arborvitae bushes that never filled in. Beautiful afternoon.

ForumRunner_20150622_212008.jpg

ForumRunner_20150622_212115.jpg

ForumRunner_20150622_212136.jpg

ForumRunner_20150622_211846.jpg

ForumRunner_20150622_211916.jpg

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #4,725  
1950 bales cut, baled, and stacked in the barn. Nothing left to do but pack up and go home...

Backing the wagon onto the trailer wasn't as hard as it could have been :cool2:

Loading Wagon 001.jpgLoading Wagon 002.jpg

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #4,727  
I mowed yesterday with the B7500 and Woods RFM. I even started cutting the part of the yard with wild Astor. Most of the blooms are gone now.

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #4,728  
Backing the wagon onto the trailer wasn't as hard as it could have been :cool2:
Don't kid yourself. Backing a wagon up is a skill rarely found off the farm. I've seen a lot of people that can't back a simple trailer without a dozen attempts or more. They can't even comprehend a wagon with steerable wheels. Well done!

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #4,729  
Very true. I can hold my own backing a trailer but look like a newbie quick when it comes to a wagon. Maybe I need to get a hay wagon so I can practice more.

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #4,730  
Conditions were finally right to burn a brush/scrap lumber pile this afternoon.

Went over with the Cabota and forks and lifted up one corner of the pile and tucked a bale of hay under it.

Backed the tractor off to a safe distance and lit the bale. Pile started nicely and burned like a sonofagun for about 20 minutes. Once the main fire was burned down, ran home and swapped the forks for the bucket, ran back and pushed the edges into the pile.

By now, sun is going down, things are cooling off, and the skeeters are coming out. There was more heavy timber under that pile than I remembered and it was obvious that it was going to be a while, so I adjusted my seat for max comfort, closed up the cab, stretched out, fired up the Kindle, cracked a can of Ginger Ale and sat there nice and comfy reading and checking on the fire.

Dear God, I've become a Yuppie! Do need to get a 12v espresso machine tho...:licking:: :laughing: