TODAYS SEAT TIME

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #12,661  
Seat time today, was rotary cutting, rotary cutting and more rotary cutting! I'm on a job about 50 miles from here,

Resized-20210603-171555-7635-S.jpg

Here's the guys cabin,

Resized-20210603-172128-6393-S.jpg

yeaaa, there's several more days of work there...

SR

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #12,662  
Branson earning it's keep this week, over at the farm planting corn.
Branson 8050 and a John Deere 7200 4 row no-till planter.
Planting no-till into rye stubble in these pics;
planter 1.jpg
planter 2.jpg
planter 3.jpg

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #12,663  
Got numb butt this week running hay in the heat. Glad it's done for now at least. The AC saved my butt again....

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #12,664  
It has been raining off and on for the last week here so the ground is good and soft. I cleaned and flattened a couple of trails this morning with my back blade but now I have ruts which I will have to fill in after it dries up some. I have chains on all four corners so I dig holes where it is real soft. Now I should be able to bring firewood logs out with out the pucker factor.

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #12,665  
Just used the finish mower on about 2.5 acres... now it'll be easier to see the gophers while carrying a shotgun around...

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #12,667  
Sure did, I loaned out my chain harrow, I normally pull that behind the RFM. It's way easier to see the new mounds when the old ones are flat, and easier to sneak up on them when you aren't dragging your feet through foot tall weeds... Plus I had to mow today since it's supposed to rain later and through most of the week then turn 90... as you probably know :)

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #12,670  
Yeah, they're jerks... I have a bunch on my property but mostly against buildings and "stuff" so I can't tractor them over yet...

If I had to guess, he's probably pushing the bulk of the plants out of the way then mowing later