Today's stupid question: re ballast box

/ Today's stupid question: re ballast box
Re: Today\'s stupid question: re ballast box

Interesting. Mine is a Kubota also (B5320 I think) and the hitch points are right at the bottom.

The more I've been thinking about it the more I like the idea from another posyer of having a wheeled dolly that I can lower it onto when not in use so I can wheel it around easily.

Graham

Interesting. Mine is a Kubota also (B5320 I think) and the hitch points are right at the bottom.

The more I've been thinking about it the more I like the idea from another posyer of having a wheeled dolly that I can lower it onto when not in use so I can wheel it around easily.

Graham

Thanks John.

Funny enough very recently I had made a variant of such a dolly to go down in our low crawl space so we could transport stuff we wanted to store down there around.

Mine for the tractor will have to be higher as without shifting the holes that are used by the lower link arms (which are in the right place for my rotary cutter) it'll need to be 6-9 inches high. I'll need to make sure it is stable as the weight could do a lot of damage if it tips over (probably onto my foot!).

Graham

Thanks John.

Funny enough very recently I had made a variant of such a dolly to go down in our low crawl space so we could transport stuff we wanted to store down there around.

Mine for the tractor will have to be higher as without shifting the holes that are used by the lower link arms (which are in the right place for my rotary cutter) it'll need to be 6-9 inches high. I'll need to make sure it is stable as the weight could do a lot of damage if it tips over (probably onto my foot!).

Graham