Today's Tractoring Video

/ Today's Tractoring Video #3  
Don't you miss having the blowing snow down your neck and sticking to you face?!:)

/ Today's Tractoring Video
Don't you miss having the blowing snow down your neck and sticking to you face?!:)

Oh yeah...... I sure do. And...... its really annoying having heat and tunes ! :p

/ Today's Tractoring Video #5  
OK, Mr. Fancy Cab, think you've got the sweet setup, do you?

I see something your missing.

Intermittent wiper. :D

/ Today's Tractoring Video #6  
That only took you one song.. no enough time to enjoy it. What with hydraulics, cab, heat.. you're just not connecting enough with winter. LOL

OK, Mr. Fancy Cab, think you've got the sweet setup, do you?

I see something your missing.

Intermittent wiper. :D

Bandito...... I've actually been thinking about an intermittent wiper, but hadn't mentioned it for fear of looking like a weenie. For me it would be very useful, but don't want to be the guy who is looking for a luxury car instead of a tractor (or am i already that guy??). I think 4Shorts was gonna do an intermittent wiper..................... 4Shorts???

/ Today's Tractoring Video #8  
I'd like to think an intermittent wiper would be a nice feature for snowblowing,and I don't feel like a wimp admitting it.I'd vote for the horn and dome light as well.How are those "in the cab"videos filmed anyhow?

I took the "reciever end" off of my old Sirius satellite radio suction cup mount. Drilled one hole for a short 1/4 inch bolt, which goes into the threaded mounting hole in the bottom of any camera. Voila ! Suction-cup camera mount for my digital video camera. I just stick it to the inside of my back window over my shoulder.

Attachments

• December Snow 001.JPG
    December Snow 001.JPG
    282.6 KB · Views: 144