Took the Wife out today...

/ Took the Wife out today...
Kelvin, in my case both blue and orange would be rival colors...Vol's off course then we have our local rival them blue and orange War eagle folks....Nothing wrong with a Little Friendly Rivalry (just so long as it stays friendly..)Which I think most of us mange to do...To color prefference?I'd don't now if I'd call it a Color preff...More like a lay out preff..I like the way the NH is layed out as far as controls etc..It sits about the same as the B2400 but it has a nice slope to the nose that allows for better forward site too...Honestly other than that I can't realy say why I like the NH besides the little better price...about 1k difference here localy...NH being on the low side...I've had a couple of different occasions to try them both out at different dealers...(just the tracor no attachments).../w3tcompact/icons/frown.gif...Talk about fun though...I bet a dealer could take a couple of these compact tractors to the sate fair and sell rides...Just bring in a big pile of dirt,Load of gravel and a few attachments...and sell tickets..letting folks play on them at slow speeds,even under supervision...for 1st timers.../w3tcompact/icons/cool.gif

Lil' Paul

Laziness is the Father of invention.../w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif