Tool Bag on ROPS

/ Tool Bag on ROPS #21  
Here's my solution. A small child's backpack hanging off each side of the cowl = instant saddlebags!

A 12 oz bottle of water is generally the heaviest thing carried. Hand pruners and a folding pruning saw are over in the other side. (This is an orchard).

Either side - extra clips & linch pins, flagging tape, a 10 mm wrench to adjust the 3-point lift/lowering limits for mowing. I don't need to carry anything heavy.

And the PVC pipes are to carry a shovel and rake when I go out to grade the lane, or as shown here, long handle pruners.

A couple of other things in the photo: I originally posted it to show the 'Old Man Step' I added. And the green cable/switch is to run the sump pump down inside the IBC tote on my watering trailer.

ym186dstep-cargobag20190830_134537-jpg.619353

/ Tool Bag on ROPS #22  
One of our master gardeners, an ex marine and now sorta "substantial", once bought some tool belts for all of us. Well, for most of us, the tool belts were just a bit too much.

I've mine fastened around the base of the FEL guard between the hood and the FEL on the 2025R and have a small sledge in one of the tool pouches on it.

Got another tool box mounted behind the seat on a little frame member that goes across about the middle of the ROPS.