Tool box and saw holder

/ Tool box and saw holder #1  

NSKioti

Tractor
Ck2610hst
Hey just wondering if anyone had geared up a ck2610 with a small tool box and a chainsaw holder? Theres no cab on my tractor.

/ Tool box and saw holder #2  
I made a chain saw holder for my CK2510 out of plywood and hold it to the ROPS with U-bolts. Two rectangles of plywood separated by two strips 5/8" of plywood and the bar slides in it. Mounted on a slight angle so it's nose down.

I had an ammo box bolted to the rear where the slo-mo-veh sign goes but it got dented when I lifted the 3pt too high and the upper link hit it. Still trying to find a convenient accessible place for a tool box.

/ Tool box and saw holder #3  
I put a .50 cal ammo can on the back right side of my ck2610. Made a bracket and bolted it to the brackets that are around the fuel tank

/ Tool box and saw holder #4  
I did the same here is a pic of the box I mounted IMG_20170524_215349.jpeg

/ Tool box and saw holder #5  
That's where I have my chain saw mounted. Think I'm gonna do the same with a .50 cal box on the other side.

/ Tool box and saw holder #6  
had a 30 cal box on my kubota ROPS and just dug out a 50cal box for the kioti (got it tuesday) Got the bolts for the bracket behind the gas tank (CK3510hst) - need to decide what I"m doing for a mount..just holes in the can (all i did on the kubota) or more likely back the bolts with a plate. Will play with it tonight or tomorrow. need to paint the box first!

chainsaw.. i've seen lots of ways to do it. I don't have a need to carry a chain say so haven't looked too closely.

Need to get my lights mounted soon as well..ok, so it's coming up on the longest day of the year so maybe no real rush...

/ Tool box and saw holder #7  
Ive done a few things to this affect... the rack is Tractor Mikes "Tractor Caddy" the rest of the gismo's are from Northern Too. The little Orange metal tool box I got off of Amazon or Ebay iirc and bolted right up to the existing brackets behind the tool box with already drilled holes in it. Its the "wrong" Orange but it sure fits nice and easy. Holds a lot of various types of spare pins, Fuses, a couple of adjust able wrenches, a 4 in one screw driver, little pry bar, a big plastic hammer, Rag, Gloves, a roll of wire... and other things I cannot right off recall... such things for field repair etc.

Attachments

• IMG_5306.JPG
    IMG_5306.JPG
    3.9 MB · Views: 724
  • IMG_5014.jpg
    IMG_5014.jpg
    128.3 KB · Views: 325
  • IMG_5011.jpg
    IMG_5011.jpg
    117.2 KB · Views: 402
  • IMG_5007.JPG
    IMG_5007.JPG
    2.4 MB · Views: 1,003
  • IMG_4955.JPG
    IMG_4955.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 308
  • IMG_4954.JPG
    IMG_4954.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 439
Last edited:
   / Tool box and saw holder #8  
Nice setup Phillip. Iused to have my chainsaw mounted like that on my quad but found that it leaked fuel because the fuel breather was then horizontal. So now it's mounted horizontal in a similar holder on my RPOS.

And I need to make a holder for my weed wacker so I bring it along when I cut the front meadow.

/ Tool box and saw holder #9  
I haven't experienced any fuel leakage.

If you'll look closely at pictures 2 you'll see I sometimes carry my combination pole saw and weed eater up there with that set of attachments shown in picture 5. In that pictures case I have the pole saw on. Works pretty well out in the open. I just have to be aware of where it is when around trees as it sticks out a bit. For the most part I work out in the open though.

Those Bannon accessories were designed for some sort of wire mesh trailer that also sells at Northern Tool. I just adapted them to work on the Tractor Caddy. I imagine you can mount them in various ways and places both on the tractor caddy or some other place on the tractor if your creative.

/ Tool box and saw holder
Hey thats a nice setup,could carry my peavey and axe up there as well. Hmm wonder if I can get this in canada!