Tool box for compact tractor

/ Tool box for compact tractor #1  

Alan46

Elite Member
Tractor
KiotiCK25 HST
Hi all, I have a Kioti ck25 compact does anyone have any photos of a toolbox mounted somewhere on a compact tractor or an idea of what to use and where to mount it? Thanks in advance......🇺🇸✌🏻

Quote Reply
Report Edit Delete
image.jpeg

/ Tool box for compact tractor
Lots of folks replace the right-hand step with a toolbox. The step is worthless when you have a loader because the joystick is in the way.
Thanks for the reply. I'm going to install a wood platform to that small step so I can fasten my tool box to it!☮✌🏻

/ Tool box for compact tractor #4  
Thanks for the reply. I'm going to install a wood platform to that small step so I can fasten my tool box to it!☮✌🏻
I plan on eventually removing the right hand step completely and using the existing mounting holes to add a fabricated tool box bracket. I plan to cut up the step to widen the step on the left side. Existing step is to narrow when wearing heavy boots.

/ Tool box for compact tractor #5  
I made a holder for a 20mm ammo can on my tractor. It serves as a step with the box removed. Downside is I can’t open the door with the can in place. My property is pool table flat, so needing the right door as an escape route doesn’t really concern me.
IMG_0539.JPG

IMG_0540.JPG

IMG_0541.JPG

IMG_0542.JPG

/ Tool box for compact tractor #6  
Very nice job.

/ Tool box for compact tractor #7  
Yes - that's a fine job. Looks OEM. A suggestion - keep a close eye on the box. If it rattles, shakes, etc - might be good to put a single strip of sticky backed foam tape on the box lid. Don't want the top of the box making direct contact with the glass door. Better to have a foam strip as a buffer.

Last edited:
   / Tool box for compact tractor
   / Tool box for compact tractor #9  
We chose to make our tool box a removable platform. It rests on the ROPS mount and wraps the ROPS bar but stays in place beautifully. We carry tools, chains, rope, and miscellaneous pins and such. We can add a third box if needed.

20200831_151025(1).jpg
20200831_155247.jpg
20200831_160643(1).jpg

/ Tool box for compact tractor #10  
Lot good ideas have been posted...try SEARCH.

Attachments

• 13.JPG
    13.JPG
    2.2 MB · Views: 79