Tool Boxes on Fenders

/ Tool Boxes on Fenders #31  
^^^^^Nice^^^^^^

/ Tool Boxes on Fenders #32  
I mounted one to the FOPS on my B26. It is just at eye level so easy to see inside it. Not a real good photo but if you can zoom in it is good. IMG_1129.JPG It is hard to see in the photo, but it has the top platform box for the tool box and then a 45 degree stiffener brace underneath. The frame is all welded together and then bolted to the FOPS. It is very secure. I had to drill 4 holes (1 at each corner) in the bottom of the box to attach it to the box frame.

/ Tool Boxes on Fenders #33  
IMG_0093.JPGIMG_0092.JPG
I mounted mine on the rear. It’s out of the way from the 3 pt hitch arms and it’s lower so I can reach my tools.
It’s works so far.

/ Tool Boxes on Fenders #34  
I agree that the tool box needs to be easily accessed from the ground, 3 point hitch. My 64 year old TO35 has the tool box made into the inside of the left fender, just room for lynch pins and a small ball peen hammer.
My new Mahindra has a plastic box mounted to the ROPS, easily reached and sufficient size for my needs, time will tell how it holds up.

/ Tool Boxes on Fenders #35  
If you have a tractor with a cab, your number of options drop considerably. I mounted an ammo box to the fender of my Branson 4720ch. It has worked OK, but an ammo box doesn't hold much. I even had to go to Harbor Freight to buy a smaller version of the most important tool a person needs; a hammer.

/ Tool Boxes on Fenders #36  
Fender mounts will eventually break the fender. My L3650 has the valve for the rear outlets mounted on the fender. The fender has cracked and is vibrating worse. Other side is like new. I am going to put in some bracing and weld the fender back.