Toolcat 5600 2003 model drive problem

/ Toolcat 5600 2003 model drive problem #1  

Fenjakunta

Tractor
Toolcat 5600 2003 model
I've got a Toolcat 5600 that can barely drive yet shows no error codes.
Boom seems to work fine although I haven't tried operating it with a loaded bucket.
I jacked it up and rear axle seems to move slower than the front axle.
Read on this forum that disconnecting rear axle speed sensor was a fix for some drive problems.
Or can this be a brake solenoid that's stuck in between open/closed?
Hoping it's not a pump or hydraulic motor problem.

Videos here

regards
Fenjakunta

/ Toolcat 5600 2003 model drive problem #2  
Most if not all 2003 Toolcats had issues with the hydraulic drive motors failing, I think mine lasted to around the 700 hour mark. At first you could feel a dead spot in the motor where the driving torque fell off, and if you had an attachment using a lot of fluid like the mower deck or angle broom, to could also sense the attachment loosing speed when the motors were on these dead spots. if there was little load on the machine, you might not feel it at all but top speed was lower and dropping as it progressed. Going uphill with an attachment running was the worst case scenario.

If this is your issue, the only fix is to replace both drive motors. Also fully flush the entire hydraulic system, and replace both hydraulic filters. You can cut open the 'case drain' filter to find the little motor bits that came out. As the motors self-destruct, they blast little brass bits into the system which can clog up things like the joystick for controlling the boom.

/ Toolcat 5600 2003 model drive problem
SOLVED!
I was Lucky, it was only the drive belt that needed replacement.