Toolcat wheel hub bearing.

/ Toolcat wheel hub bearing. #1  

DaveBittel

Bronze Member
Tractor
Toolcat 5610
Has anyone replaced bearings in a Toolcat wheel hub? Parts lookup only shows complete assembly from Bobcat. I getting some play and sounding a little rough when I replaced an axle.

/ Toolcat wheel hub bearing. #2  
Which series? I just redid my B model axle and spindle bearings, wasn't too bad.

/ Toolcat wheel hub bearing. #3  
Don’t pay the dealer price!,
A hub for a Chevy Colorado 04-07 4x4 is an exact fit. Cheap and available at any auto parts store. just pop off the speed sensor wit a screwdriver.

/ Toolcat wheel hub bearing. #4  
A hub for a Chevy Colorado 04-07 4x4 is an exact fit. Cheap and available at any auto parts store. just pop off the speed sensor wit a screwdriver.
welcome to tbn...png

Will it fit the F Series that Dave has?

/ Toolcat wheel hub bearing.

I’ll have to check that out!

/ Toolcat wheel hub bearing. #7  
I just saw a video showing a guy replacing his tierod ends with Moog #ES80643 pieces for a huge savings. They also come with zerks!

/ Toolcat wheel hub bearing. #8  
Just a note on the above video I posted. I see the OEM tie rod ends have a round plug pressed into them instead of a zerk. I just tapped the plug sideways a couple times and grabbed it with diagonal pliers and popped it out. A normal 1/4" zerk will screw right in....I did all 4 in about 45 minutes.