Top 5 Safety Rules

/ Top 5 Safety Rules #21  
Where hearing protection.
Bob

/ Top 5 Safety Rules #22  
Where hearing protection.
Bob

/ Top 5 Safety Rules
Wow! What an "eye opener" that NIOSH website is. I would recommend reading through several of the accidend reports.

/ Top 5 Safety Rules
Wow! What an "eye opener" that NIOSH website is. I would recommend reading through several of the accidend reports.

/ Top 5 Safety Rules #25  
Mornin Doc,
Well at least I do that !

/ Top 5 Safety Rules #26  
Mornin Doc,
Well at least I do that !

/ Top 5 Safety Rules #27  
Prepare yourself mentally and physically for the project before you start it.

Stay Hydrated

Stop working when you are tired - whether you are finished or not.

/ Top 5 Safety Rules #28  
Prepare yourself mentally and physically for the project before you start it.

Stay Hydrated

Stop working when you are tired - whether you are finished or not.

/ Top 5 Safety Rules #29  
I usually start my tractor for the day standing alongside it, its parked behind my truck and I let it idle for a few minutes while I start the GMC and move it outside. As my JD is a hydro and has no attachments but the MMM, it seems to be quite safe to start it the way I do.

One of the Top 5 Safety Rules says DO NOT start the tractor when standing alongside it. My JD will not move unless there is someone sitting in the seat and a hydro pedal is pressed down. Am I being careless by starting it this way?

/ Top 5 Safety Rules #30  
I usually start my tractor for the day standing alongside it, its parked behind my truck and I let it idle for a few minutes while I start the GMC and move it outside. As my JD is a hydro and has no attachments but the MMM, it seems to be quite safe to start it the way I do.

One of the Top 5 Safety Rules says DO NOT start the tractor when standing alongside it. My JD will not move unless there is someone sitting in the seat and a hydro pedal is pressed down. Am I being careless by starting it this way?