Top link brace for Backhoe on CK or DK

/ Top link brace for Backhoe on CK or DK #11  
So what is the alternative. Have the frame crack and have to have it welded and braced by a welding shop? It’s only attached when moving the tractor while on a trailer or driving it from point A to point B. Then the pin is removed. Its a know defect with these tractors that’s hasn’t been rectified by the engineers of the company.

/ Top link brace for Backhoe on CK or DK #12  
Salorman3: Your saying the top link attached to backhoe, is just for transport only. Well that's certainly beneficial. However, during backhoe operations, torsional stress may wrench that top link very hard, and it's bolted directly to transmission case. I have seen many incidents where stress on the top link, cracks that transmission case during backhoe operations.

/ Top link brace for Backhoe on CK or DK
Was at my dealer yesterday and they had a CK4010SE with the KB2475L backhoe but the frame DID NOT have the additional plates welded on the inside and outside of the frame (see below in red)! Not sure whats going on with this but maybe others can post if their new CK or DK have these plates welded to the backhoe frame?

1617994511473.png

/ Top link brace for Backhoe on CK or DK #14  
Was at my dealer yesterday and they had a CK4010SE with the KB2475L backhoe but the frame DID NOT have the additional plates welded on the inside and outside of the frame (see below in red)! Not sure whats going on with this but maybe others can post if their new CK or DK have these plates welded to the backhoe frame?

View attachment 694045
Just had my CK3510 deliver today. It has the braces in the circle on there. I don’t know about the ones in blue. I didn’t look closely.

/ Top link brace for Backhoe on CK or DK
Thanks sailorman - The red circled plates are what Im concerned with. not sure why some have the plates and some do not. Im hoping someone with a new DK can respond also.

/ Top link brace for Backhoe on CK or DK #16  

View attachment 694045
I looked closer and it does have tabs welded on where you have circled in blue so the bolts don’t loosen.
Thanks sailorman - The red circled plates are what Im concerned with. not sure why some have the plates and some do not. Im hoping someone with a new DK can respond also.
Also those plates are on both sides of the frame. Four plates total.