Top link size ?

/ Top link size ? #11  
Being in New Brunswick and saying the store sells three size hydraulic top link. I would venture it's from Princess Auto. If so, their hydraulic top links comes with a 1" pin holes and sleeves to bring them down to 3/4".

I'm about to insert those sleeves myself. They mention to use a copper hammer so you don't dent the sleeves but having no such hammer, I'm thinking of using a plain hammer and a piece of hard wood against the sleeve.
Place the link in a vise with wood and squeeze the bushing in. Use a drop or 2 of light oil to help.

/ Top link size ? #12  
Worked perfectly. Couldn't find my light oil so used a small dab of light synthetic grease that I smeared on the sleeves. Only had shims for wood so instead of risking pushing it tilted, I went bare on the vise and it went in like butter. Installed the pins and like I said at the top, worked perfectly

Thanks for the idea.

/ Top link size ? #13  
Worked perfectly. Couldn't find my light oil so used a small dab of light synthetic grease that I smeared on the sleeves. Only had shims for wood so instead of risking pushing it tilted, I went bare on the vise and it went in like butter. Installed the pins and like I said at the top, worked perfectly

Thanks for the idea.
Good deal (y)