TopNewsTalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
   / TopNewsTalk #1  

Gator6x4

Elite Member
Tractor
Kubota Grand L3830
The TopNewsTalk Web Site has been compromised. Nothing has been done to correct the problem it seems. I removed all connections to the site on my computers.

I don’t know if what is going on is intentional or not, but a lot of peoples personal information could be compromised. The two sites, TopNewsTalk and Tractorbynet were cross linked at one time.

/ TopNewsTalk #2  
I used a ninga email address for that site, not that I go there very much anymore, I hope that will help. What exactly happened?

/ TopNewsTalk #3  
LoL...When you mix toxic waste with ignorance and gullibility ...and set it off with the catalyst of stupidity....there is no telling what might happen...!

IMO...the number of registered users over there is higher than than the combined IQ of the more prevalent yokels there...

/ TopNewsTalk #4  
LoL...When you mix toxic waste with ignorance and gullibility ...and set it off with the catalyst of stupidity....there is no telling what might happen...!

IMO...the number of registered users over there is higher than than the combined IQ of the more prevalent yokels there...
Jeez... I was under the impression insulting other members was a banning offense. Maybe I'm wrong though, I'd have to look back at my vacation schedule... guess we'll see...

/ TopNewsTalk #5  
LoL...Not a member...and it was just an observation and an opinion...!

/ TopNewsTalk #7  
The TopNewsTalk Web Site has been compromised. Nothing has been done to correct the problem it seems. I removed all connections to the site on my computers.

I don’t know if what is going on is intentional or not, but a lot of peoples personal information could be compromised. The two sites, TopNewsTalk and Tractorbynet were cross linked at one time.

Do you have any evidence that the site is actually compromised vs. some persistent spammers posting crap? The site has virtually no moderation and it could be that the owner has better things to do this holiday weekend than banning a never-ending stream of spammer accounts.

/ TopNewsTalk #8  
Muhammad is aware of the issue.....

/ TopNewsTalk #9  
How's the Viagara stock doing?

Status
Not open for further replies.