Trac Vac

/ Trac Vac #1  

edgarrian

Platinum Member
Tractor
NA
I posted earlier here about leaf vacs. I pulled the trigger and purchased a trac vac 854 with 8 inch hose. I was able to score a good deal as this set up goes for 3,495.00. The trailer is a bit used but practically new. I went to the facility where they are produced in Thorntown IN with cash in hand hoping to make a deal. Well I was able to get a good deal. I asked the rep what he was willing to come down to and he said 3,300.00 I countered with 3,000.00. He came back at 3,100.00 and I accepted. After accepting the price I was sent to a lady who had to fill out my sales order and of course pay. While she was doing that she was fussing with numbers. She was trying to make the 3,100.00 include the taxes so essentially I paid 2,800 dollars for a basically new pto driven 854 leaf vac. What a deal right. I assumed the negotiated price of 3,100.00 would have been without taxes but Ill take whatever savings I can get. I wasn't able to get it put together but here is a pic of me unloading the trailer.

leaf vac.JPG

/ Trac Vac #2  
Sounds like a good deal to me. Let us know ho wit works for you.